Andre Lott Cut

BeltwayVol

Andre Lott, DB WAS

News: Safety Andre Lott was let go after agreeing to an injury settlement with the Redskins Saturday. Lott, a fifth-round pick in the 2002 draft, had suffered a hairline tibia fracture on the last day of the June 17-19 minicamp but was expected to be ready for the start of training camp.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 30, 2005 11:41 PM
Pour guy.
[snapback]119847[/snapback]​

:shakehead: And you you told me UF's academics were comparable to Vandy's.

:laugh1:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 31, 2005 1:26 AM
:shakehead: And you you told me UF's academics were comparable to Vandy's.

:laugh1:
[snapback]119918[/snapback]​

I think that he was talking about football.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 31, 2005 1:30 AM
Nobodies perfect :D, and I dont go to UF ;)
[snapback]119925[/snapback]​

Keep your head up, they might let you in one day. :p

As for Andre, I hate to see the skins let him go. For those of you that don't know, I'm a huge skins fan for better or worse (mostly worse as of late I know) and AL was the only Tennessee player on the roster. Back to the drawing board I suppose.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 31, 2005 1:35 AM
Were you a skins fan under SOS??

:blink:
[snapback]119934[/snapback]​

Yes, but it was very very very very difficult. I pulled for the Skins and still despised SOS.

He's not the only one with that conflict, LIO... Emmitt Smith, my favorite player of all time was a Gator.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 31, 2005 1:42 AM
Wow, OWB, we have something in common, Im a skins fan too.

And Ill go to UF, when I apply. ;)
[snapback]119945[/snapback]​

Well, that's good to know. Honestly, I don't care about what college anyone went to on that team. I just want them to win again.

Stick around Gatorville, I'm going to be starting an official Skins thread in the other sports forum when the season gets closer.

A. Because I like the Skins....
B. Because Milo will have to read through all the Skins stuff to look for things to edit. (He's a Cowboy fan :disappointed: )

Thats so sad. I feel sorry for him. :)

Not only does he like the vols :))) but he likes the cowgirls aswell.

Talk about a deprived childhood.

Deprived?

I have often wondered what kind of extreme mental anguish would drive someone to be a Gator fan.

:yuck:

OWB and GatorVille, don't be jealous. :p

I can't help it if Washington is 1-9 against the Cowboys in this decade.

Whats not the like about UF LIO :), its one of the top athletic U.'s in America as well as one of the best academically, its got one of the best campus', and on top of that, its got great location, who doesnt like being a short drive away from the beach, or such cities as tampa, orlando, and tallacrappy ( :) ) , as well as a long drive to miami.

Whats not to like?:)

Whats not the like about UF LIO :), its one of the top athletic U.'s in America as well as one of the best academically, its got one of the best campus', and on top of that, its got great location, who doesnt like being a short drive away from the beach, or such cities as tampa, orlando, and tallacrappy ( :) ) , as well as a long drive to miami.

Whats not to like?:)

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 31, 2005 1:42 AM
Wow, OWB, we have something in common, Im a skins fan too.

And Ill go to UF, when I apply. ;)
[snapback]119945[/snapback]​

Only 6 more years and you'll be old enough!!! :neener:

VN Store

Back