Angel Reese going to the WNBA

In a rare bit of good news, we officially closed the book on the AR/CC nanny nanny boo boo series Monday night with an outstanding, well played, sportsmanship filled game that had record viewership. We survivied the ridiculous notion that women need to "grow the game" by acting as poorly as the worst men. It was the basketball all along.

Best ending image to post amongst the "she did it too" images - the one of AR and CC hugging in the handshake line Monday night.

She wouldn’t have, we all know the main reason she’s hated but I’ll keep that to myself, but the other reason is because she beat Clark in the Championship and gave her a taste of her own medicine and her people didn’t like that.
"We all know why she is hated"
I was making a guess at why because that is the only thing I remember about her other than she was a good BB player.
So care to enlighten me/us?

"We all know why she is hated"
I was making a guess at why because that is the only thing I remember about her other than she was a good BB player.
So care to enlighten me/us?
Just go on X or instagram and read the comments, you will see for yourself.

She will go down as a winner, a leader and someone who inspires others. Dealing with the hate probably got to her but like she said she accomplished all her goals, NCAA Championship, Sec Player Of The Year, and All American. No matter how many people hate her she will have more that love her and wish her success and not failure.
Please add classless, self-absorbed, whiney, racist, and extremely overrated. And people don't 'hate' her, they just get sick of her antics.

She goes out with her head held high, no matter what people will always hate her no matter what she did. She’s grown up a lot and she’s still young and learning as well just like everyone does as they grow. She’s ready for the next chapter and a new start.
I'm not sure why you bring your bizarre obsession with her to this board. We're not really interested.

Can u describe the antics in the videos I just posted of Clark, I would like to hear you describe her now
I first witnessed her antics vs the Lady Vols last year. I wasn't sure if I was watching an episode of Soul Train. Never seen so much gyrating and taunting in my life.

Just go on X or instagram and read the comments, you will see for yourself.
I don't visit either of those sites. X = Twitter?
Too old, not enough energy, not interested, etc. I wouldn't even go on Facebook, but our HOA page is there. Don't want to miss paying the annual assessment.

Many basketball fans have expressed the wish that she would go to a very warm place😈 instead.
She seems too full of herself for her own good.

As an example Muhammad Ali was hated by many because he was ***** and because he was showboating, not sure if u was around at that time but I’m sure I would have hated him as well, but that doesn’t change the fact that plenty of people love him and inspired many more , I’m not comparing the 2 but that’s the only comparison I can think of right now.
There’s a story about Muhammad Ali. Someone took him to a wrestling match, and one of the evil villains (possibly Gorgeous George) at the time was being booed endlessly by the fans. The person who brought Muhammad Ali to the match, said, “Look, how much everybody hates him.” Muhammad Ali replied, “Yes, but look how many people came out to hate him.”

Last edited:
There’s a story about Muhammad Ali. Someone took him to a wrestling match, and one of the evil villains (possibly Gorgeous George) at the time was being booed endlessly by the fans. The person who brought Muhammad Ali to the match, said, “Look, how much everybody hates him.” Muhammad Ali replied, “Yes, but look how many people came out to hate him.”
Most interesting athlete in my lifetime. He was hated by many and then loved by many. Things change.

If she gets a bronze statue, it will be looking up at Joyce Walker’s, Seimone Augustus’s, and Sylvia Fowles’s.
I’m not comparing, she will get one for bringing them their 1st ever WCBB Championship, and well deserved.

Oh, lawd. I sure wish I had so few things to think about and worry about that I could devote so much of my life obsessing over the antics of non-Lady Vols Angel Reese and Caitlin Clark.

My head is too darn full of obsessive thoughts about the future of the Lady Vols. I am getting too old for this stuff, I'll tell ya! lol

Reactions: brittannica
This is gonna make u mad when she immortalized in bronze one day, I can’t wait to see u people hate even more.

They can build a shrine to her if they want. I couldn't really care less. This is a Lady Vols forum. Again, I can't figure out why you are on here fawning over somebody that has no connection to a Lady Vols program. I hope you're not this annoying in person.

They can build a shrine to her if they want. I couldn't really care less. This is a Lady Vols forum. Again, I can't figure out why you are on here fawning over somebody that has no connection to a Lady Vols program. I hope you're not this annoying in person.
She’s connected more than Clark she has a post on here, that’s the only reason I decided to post.

She wouldn’t have, we all know the main reason she’s hated but I’ll keep that to myself, but the other reason is because she beat Clark in the Championship and gave her a taste of her own medicine and her people didn’t like that.
Are you suggesting racism? Yea you are. OK racist. Clark just knocked her overrated butt out of the tournament but focus on last year.

Reactions: StickMan

VN Store

Back