Another Child Molester

That last part's a reasonable theory, but a) many of the arrested women whose pictures have been posted aren't so wide, and b) lots of dudes out there don't care or even (shudder) like 'em at the MGTOW of a 777.
Honest and meant to be polite question. Do we both interpret MGTOW the same? Have to ask due to your b) comment.

Honest and meant to be polite question. Do we both interpret MGTOW the same? Have to ask due to your b) comment.
Oops, I read it too lazily. Thanks for asking. I read it as you referring to those who weigh somewhere near the maximum gross takeoff weight of an aircraft. Now I see your meaning.

Last edited:
That last part's a reasonable theory, but a) many of the arrested women whose pictures have been posted aren't so wide, and b) lots of dudes out there don't care or even (shudder) like 'em at the MGTOW of a 777.

1 of our buddies growing up is now a legit chubby chaser. Big block women. Not big black women, but he likes them too. It just so happens that he is also the hilarious one that was always free entertainment anytime the boys get together...he is a belligerent funny little dude which I have heard say things to women that normal people would never even think of. No filter at all. We give him crap about wrangling buffaloes and he loves it. Priceless.

VN Store

Back