Another GOP Grifter (Boebert)

As far as i can tell your first reply was "what about biden?" About as relevant as "should the German navy have attacked earlier in World War 2?"
Oh no I explicitly stated on the original thread. You will see the phrase “I’m not impressed”.

Don’t worry I don’t expect you to admit it 😂

Unfortunately, neither were you. You used to be more subtle in your attempts to change the subject. Work smarter.
I wasn’t changing the damn subject. That rube I replied to has been ducking the question in about four different threads. And I did address the OP. So you used to be less obtuse? I’m not impressed.

I wasn’t changing the damn subject. That rube I replied to has been ducking the question in about four different threads. And I did address the OP. So you used to be less obtuse? I’m not impressed.

Your only comment on the subject matter so far has been "I'm not impressed," and a "whatabout biden?" I have no reason to defend Biden, he's f'ed up and I've said he has. You have refused to comment on the subject matter other than saying you're not impressed, excuse it by the fact that somebody who posted in this thread didn't answer your question in another thread, and then expect responses to your "whatabout Biden?"

Your only comment on the subject matter so far has been "I'm not impressed," and a "whatabout biden?" I have no reason to defend Biden, he's f'ed up and I've said he has. You have refused to comment on the subject matter other than saying you're not impressed, excuse it by the fact that somebody who posted in this thread didn't answer your question in another thread, and then expect responses to your "whatabout Biden?"
I have already said it’s a non issue! Go back and read instead of continuing to just pop off stupid incorrect **** ffs.

VN Store

Back