Another tread about everyones favorite topic.

Which uniform

• Total voters
Orange on orange looked BA on Eric berry, but the new uniforms don't look good with orange on orange. White on orange dosent even look as good as it use to. White on white is so clean I love it

Guess I'm in the minority once again.... I'd go Orange on Orange at home for the Season Opener. One to get that Uni out of the way, Two to get the record in those things a W, and Three so anytime high-lites are shown the rest of the season everyone will see all that beautiful ORANGE !!! Then be done with it for the season !!!

Reactions: 1 person
Orange pants for all rivalry games, home or away. That's my take, probably not a popular one, but I believe we should always show our colors against our biggest high profile rivals. They just happen to be some of the highest profile teams in the country. However, I do want black shoes and would prefer black socks.

White Jerseys with Orange Numbers and white pants with orange stripes......so very clean and crisp Vol image

1st game on ppv, why not go with the orange on orange. Ain't like everyone going to see it anyway

I've never seen us play well in all orange. This is going back to the 99 Memphis game. I don't really recall any times previous to that.
All orange was common in the late 70s and early 80s. Two huge wins that come to mind are 79 Notre Dame and 82 Alabama.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

First game come out with a white on white to set a tone that we're gonna have "swag" this season and it could get/gonna be crazy.

Uniforms :loco::lolabove::loco::pepper:

For the first game do you want orange on orange. Or Orange on white.

Here you go. Maybe make folks so sick they drop adding more threads about the same old stuff. or not.

Orange you glad he didn't say Orange.

That is an Orange on Orange crime. Orange can get with white, white can get with orange, hell, orange can even get with smokey, but orange on orange is a sin.

I've not seen this mentioned, if so, sorry,but I wonder how the white or orange jerseys would look with the smokey pants. Also, without getting too wild, I'd like to see how a smokey helmet with smokey facemask with orange power T would match up with some of our unis.
just curious.:dunno:

VN Store

Back