Anti - Tennessee Bias

Is ESPN biased against UT?

• Total voters

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
Considering the commercials that have been less than flattering, Fowler's "trailer-trash" comment and the Heisman being robbed from Peyton, I vote yes.

Milo, if you call me a bammer, I will make you pay.

Don't call the Internet Police, I'm just kidding about making you pay.

IMO, we should take it easy on Milo. He is a newly acquired Vol fan. He hasn't been following Tennessee all of his life. In due time he will come around and realize that..... :espn: ;)

seriously guys... would u all survive w/o espn??? i happen to watch it all the time and love it...

Originally posted by toddbond007@Apr 18, 2005 6:18 PM
seriously guys... would u all survive w/o espn??? i happen to watch it all the time and love it...

I could, most of Tennessee's football games are on CBS anyway....

so all u watch is ut football??? i happen to like to watch espn cuz it helps me get a leg up on our competition...

Yeah, because your knowing about our competition helps Fulmer win games right?

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 18, 2005 5:19 PM

I could, most of Tennessee's football games are on CBS anyway....

I was wondering, since VOOM died I am going back to dish network. I have subscribed to CBS HD, but since the feed comes from NY or LA will they broadcast the vol games? :dunno:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 18, 2005 5:16 PM
IMO, we should take it easy on Milo. He is a newly acquired Vol fan. He hasn't been following Tennessee all of his life. In due time he will come around and realize that..... :espn: ;)

There are Tennessee fans who have followed the Vols for 40 years who don't believe ESPN is biased. They're wrong, but that's what makes these boards fun. Wouldn't it be weird if we all agreed with LIO all of the time. OK, bad example, we have to agree with her or bad things will happen, but for the most part, you get my drift. :D

I might agree with her more if she knew the difference between gage and gauge. LOL

What convinced me was that after all the hard feelings against ESPN by UT fans, they never did anything to try and smooth it out. They could have done off-season features on the team or play back old UT games on Classic, but they never tried. The Heisman thing still stings. I worked at Calhoun's that night and it had to be my highest alcohol sales ever. Lots of tequila flying around that night. I just feel ESPN has never believed they did anything wrong.

Originally posted by utvolpj@Apr 18, 2005 7:53 PM
What convinced me was that after all the hard feelings against ESPN by UT fans, they never did anything to try and smooth it out. They could have done off-season features on the team or play back old UT games on Classic, but they never tried. The Heisman thing still stings. I worked at Calhoun's that night and it had to be my highest alcohol sales ever. Lots of tequila flying around that night. I just feel ESPN has never believed they did anything wrong.

ESPN showing Charles Woodson's highlights agaisnt Ohio State 200 hundred times a day was pure B.S., and in no doubt of my mind swung a good amount of voters.

Originally posted by OldVol+Apr 18, 2005 7:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OldVol @ Apr 18, 2005 7:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Apr 18, 2005 5:16 PM
IMO, we should take it easy on Milo.  He is a newly acquired Vol fan.  He hasn&#39;t been following Tennessee all of his life.  In due time he will come around and realize that..... :espn:  ;)

There are Tennessee fans who have followed the Vols for 40 years who don&#39;t believe ESPN is biased. They&#39;re wrong, but that&#39;s what makes these boards fun. Wouldn&#39;t it be weird if we all agreed with LIO all of the time. OK, bad example, we have to agree with her or bad things will happen, but for the most part, you get my drift. :D [/quote]
Now where did I put that hemote control??

:Bbiteme:

:p

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Apr 18, 2005 7:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Apr 18, 2005 7:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by OldVol@Apr 18, 2005 7:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood
@Apr 18, 2005 5:16 PM
IMO, we should take it easy on Milo.  He is a newly acquired Vol fan.  He hasn&#39;t been following Tennessee all of his life.  In due time he will come around and realize that..... :espn:  ;)

There are Tennessee fans who have followed the Vols for 40 years who don&#39;t believe ESPN is biased. They&#39;re wrong, but that&#39;s what makes these boards fun. Wouldn&#39;t it be weird if we all agreed with LIO all of the time. OK, bad example, we have to agree with her or bad things will happen, but for the most part, you get my drift. :D

Now where did I put that hemote control??

:Bbiteme:

:p [/quote]
I know where u could put it..... :dlol: :dlol: just kidding...

bouncebig%5B1%5D.gif
bouncebig%5B1%5D.gif
bouncebig%5B1%5D.gif

Espn is diffently biased. They just tick me off so bad some times. there are certain teams that espn just doesn&#39;t like.

Tennessee
Ohio State
texas

I can go on and on.

I disagree also. Texas they Love. The only time they say aything bad about OSU is when they play Michigan.

VN Store

Back