Anti - Tennessee Bias

Is ESPN biased against UT?

• Total voters
not so fast my friend... i like corso, i think he is very unbiased... maybe espn is just scurred of smokey... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

I voted "No" because you cannot group a WHOLE network into a group of small people that does not like UT!

About the Heisman voting if the SW would have voted for Peyton. Peyton would have won! ESPN cannot tell anyone who to vote for in the heisman voting. What Sealed the win for Woodson was the way he just took over the Ohio State game with defense, offense, and special teams.

Heisman Voting

Originally posted by toddbond007@Apr 18, 2005 8:19 PM
what a horrible link... peyton was a great...

Yes Peyton was great and like I said had he won the SW he would have won....My bad about the link its the only one I could find really fast that had the voting results.

Originally posted by toddbond007@Apr 18, 2005 8:10 PM
not so fast my friend... i like corso, i think he is very unbiased... maybe espn is just scurred of smokey... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

corso....unbiased :bs:

Originally posted by toddbond007@Apr 18, 2005 9:24 PM
smart man... :lol: :D :lol:

im sure he tries real hard...probably had to crunch some numbers and sell his soul to make to make that pick

After Chris Fowler's comments that Tennessee fans were "trailer trash" I don't care if ESPN has a bias or not. Herbstreit is the only one that seems to like the SEC and Tennessee in particular, of any of the ESPN personalities. A lot of what they do is for ratings, and they play up to the National Media Darling of the year. SO it is hard to take them seriously anyway.

Isn't it amazing how every team thinks the SEC is against them?

Alabama says ESPN hates them during their probation period.
UGA says ESPN hates them during their Harrick scandals.
UF says ESPN hates them during their Zook fiasco.
LSU says ESPN hates them when Saban leaves.

People, ESPN reports what is "hot" and UT being the first to publicly come out with 11 arrests was what is hot.

ESPN does not hate UT whatsoever

Give it up U-T. There's nothing you can say to make people believe that there isn't a man behind a curtain in Bristol, CT plotting against the University.

I remember my friends at LSU yelling at me about how ESPN hated them when ESPN didn't make them a Top 2-3 team in the pre-season last year.

UGA fans said the same thing about Jeremey Schapp during the Harrick stuff.

well im back. and i cant wait to give my :twocents:

number one is i would be lost without espn. i would have no will to live. at all.

i watch that channel at least 75% of the t.v. i watch.

now, how many times are we on espn a year. i would say at least 5 to 7 times.

all our big games besides florida. which cbs carries.

this years south carolina game hopefully will be a night game.(and i will hopefully be in k-town that nite.) it will be on espn almost guaranteed. they know we bring money and ratings to the table.

espn is the MEDIA. and we believe what the media wants us to believe. they dont like anyone except thereselves.

they dig up dirt on all the top schools

look what they did to ohio st.

we just have a huge fan base and we have a top 5 football school. that includes the team, coach, fans, stadium, and the money it generates. hell add all those up and we may be number 1.

I REPEAT WHERE"S THE INVESTIGATION INTO SOUTHERN CAL. It ain't there and it won't happen.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 18, 2005 8:53 PM
Ohio St. and Texas??? I strongly disagree....

Maybe not Texas, but they dislike Ohio State. Michigan and Iowa are knobslobbed constantly by ESPN, leaving Ohio State to be ripped on and ridiculed.

Thank God for Kirk Herbstreit, the voice of reason when talking about college football.

VN Store

Back