Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

Right ... him lashing out . The article also ( if you had read it ), included comments from both sides .
My comment was on the click bait headline posted not random comments you've now moved toward to prove your point. I don't care about random comments and never addressed them

And the left threatened to kill an 8 year old girl for making fun of AOC. Moral of the story is....... People suck !!! Don't put your kids in a position to have that happen.

Really, when? The "left" or a rando twitter person?

The president of the united states and his henchmen at Fox news mocked this child for showing emotion about the environment. Let that sink in.

I do agree that children should not be used to make political statements.

The president of the united states and his henchmen at Fox news mocked this child for showing emotion about the environment. Let that sink in.

You hit it on the head....emotion.......I don't care about seeing the United States Congress call up a girl to hear about her emotions. Children shouldn't be used, she was.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

There is nothing to let sink in.
^^^^^^ You should not put your children out in front of the mob, EVER !!!^^^^^^
I'm not defending either side. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
This is why dems will lose

He invaded a sovereign nation and hundreds of thousands are dead because of it. It will never happen but let's not act like Iraq was a really good choice and we had lots of support. It was all a lie

What would the us govt have said if that was China or Russia instead of its own military?

He invaded a sovereign nation and hundreds of thousands are dead because of it. It will never happen but let's not act like Iraq was a really good choice and we had lots of support. It was all a lie

What would the us govt have said if that was China or Russia instead of its own military?
You missed the point. This is his remark about Ellen. It’s insanity. They’ll lose due to it. Middle East is a **** hole.

You missed the point. This is his remark about Ellen. It’s insanity. They’ll lose due to it. Middle East is a **** hole.
They'll lose because people want to claim they're on the winning team rather than pay any attention to the train wreck they're electing. Hope sacrificing any future claims of moral superiority or fiscal conservatism is worth it (it won't be)

Reactions: volfanhill
They'll lose because people want to claim they're on the winning team rather than pay any attention to the train wreck they're electing. Hope sacrificing any future claims of moral superiority or fiscal conservatism is worth it (it won't be)
I don't think the train wrecks on the other side are any better.

VN Store

Back