Antifa at it again

I read somewhere that one of them is a trans non-binary activist.

Can someone please tell me WTF someone that is not binary is "trans" from or to?

Here it is: From PMSNBC

Spoiled children of privilege trying to burn Atlanta down

Madeleine “Henri” Feola is orginally from the wealthy Portland, Ore., suburb of Happy Valley.
Feola is a trans nonbinary activist and 2022 alumna of Oberlin College, where they studied archaeological studies with a focus on decolonization.

Maybe trans non-binary activist is confused about causes and is as apt to protest for or against the same thing ... different day different thought.

I read somewhere that one of them is a trans non-binary activist.

Can someone please tell me WTF someone that is not binary is "trans" from or to?

Here it is: From PMSNBC

Spoiled children of privilege trying to burn Atlanta down

Madeleine “Henri” Feola is orginally from the wealthy Portland, Ore., suburb of Happy Valley.
Feola is a trans nonbinary activist and 2022 alumna of Oberlin College, where they studied archaeological studies with a focus on decolonization.
I quit trying to figure it out along time ago, I just consider them all mentally ill freaks

Katherine Clark
@RepKClark
·
Jan 22
Last night, my daughter was arrested in Boston, Massachusetts. I love Riley, and this is a very difficult time in the cycle of joy and pain in parenting. This will be evaluated by the legal system, and I am confident in that process.

to which Donald Trump Jr replied:

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr

·
16h

Of course you’re confident in the process b/c it occurred in a leftwing city run by fellow Dems, you’re the number 3 Dem in the House, & your biological son is trans, which is a “protected class.” So yes, we know our two-tiered justice system will protect your fam at all costs.
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr

·
6h

The system is working exactly the way she knew that it would for her daughter. See my tweet from yesterday where I called it. Radical Democrats are protected so they can do what they want. Dem Lawmaker’s Child Released on $500 Bail After Assaulting Cop

Dem Lawmaker’s Child Released on $500 Bail After Assaulting Cop

VN Store

Back