Antonio Andrews, Western Ky running back may cause trouble for our defense.

This is shocking information.

Outside of every talking head that has picked WKU to upset UT just about citing Anderson as a reason combined with...

the die-hard skyisfallingers saying UT will lose to WKU citing Anderson as a reason...

I'm shocked to learn that WKU has a player named Anderson that everyone is expecting to treat our Defense to a nice seafood dinner and then not call it back.

How unexpectedly rude. Totally blindsided by this new perspective.

He is literally going to run all over us like Barry Sanders. So I've been told.

We'll need another thread about this tomorrow to reconfirm everything we've not yet been told 5 times about Anthony Anderson and how he's going to run all over us.

Reactions: 4 people
I wore an Anderson jersey and hoodie around BG and caused some trouble this week. Not sure if it worked. Has anybody heard any rumblings?

Reactions: 1 person
He's no diff than any other decent back in the SEC. Not overly fast. All Purpose guy. Not buying the hype yet.

I wore an Anderson jersey and hoodie around BG and caused some trouble this week. Not sure if it worked. Has anybody heard any rumblings?

I caught wind of a rumor of a rumor of a rumor thread. Maybe it worked.

I heard a rumor that a rumor saying a rumor was starting that said Petrino and Anderson are going head-to-head because Petrino took Anderson's girlfriend out on a jetski that was being towed behind a double-wide hemi.

Is that the rumor of a rumor of a rumor you heard or did I hear a different rumor of a rumor of a rumor?

I'm trying to get this straightened out before Anderson comes in here and runs all over us.

This is shocking information.

Outside of every talking head that has picked WKU to upset UT just about citing Anderson as a reason combined with...

the die-hard skyisfallingers saying UT will lose to WKU citing Anderson as a reason...

I'm shocked to learn that WKU has a player named Anderson that everyone is expecting to treat our Defense to a nice seafood dinner and then not call it back.

How unexpectedly rude. Totally blindsided by this new perspective.

He is literally going to run all over us like Barry Sanders. So I've been told.

We'll need another thread about this tomorrow to reconfirm everything we've not yet been told 5 times about Anthony Anderson and how he's going to run all over us.

Ummm ... Who is Anderson?

Btw ... I love the many extremes this board has. It makes for a very interesting read at times.

So we've got one guy to worry about on their offense? Well, they've got 11 guys to worry about on our offense.

Ummm ... Who is Anderson?

Btw ... I love the many extremes this board has. It makes for a very interesting read at times.

Isn't it clear? Anderson is WKU's stud RB/WR/KR/PR/HOF player that is going to take UT out behind the woodshed.

Haven't you seen his name broadcasted in a new thread every day and all over every thread on VN even if it isn't about the WKU game?

Because UT's coaches read VN to get the inside scoop on WKU's players in order to be aware of Anderson.

You think they'd have it where you can sort the stats by columns in ascending and descending numbers.

Okay, time for some fun.

Head-Head of Andrews' and UT's top RBs against same opponents:

Andrews last year vs. Alabama, Kentucky: 7/27 3.8ypc, 34/125 3.6ypc.
Neal last year vs. Alabama, Kentucky: 0/0 (injured), 9/53 5.88ypc.
Lane last year vs. Alabama, Kentucky: 15/60 4ypc, 10/82 8.2ypc.

I can into statistics also.

I heard a rumor that a rumor saying a rumor was starting that said Petrino and Anderson are going head-to-head because Petrino took Anderson's girlfriend out on a jetski that was being towed behind a double-wide hemi.

Is that the rumor of a rumor of a rumor you heard or did I hear a different rumor of a rumor of a rumor?

I'm trying to get this straightened out before Anderson comes in here and runs all over us.

I don't know man, the rumor i heard about was top secret, but it was bad news, whatever it was

I don't know man, the rumor i heard about was top secret, but it was bad news, whatever it was

If it's a rumor about UT in football season it can't be good.

Must be new information that this Anderson guy runs the 40' in 4 seconds flat, can wrestle and submit an adult grizzly bear and plans to take our Defense/ST out to a nice seafood dinner and not call them back.

WKU may have Petrino but we have Butch Jones. Not scared about this game one bit.

VN Store

Back