Antonio Andrews, Western Ky running back may cause trouble for our defense.

We certainly should be scared. After all, he's a 3-star RB that gained 27 yards against Bama. Wow. Does WKU put all 11 on the field or just him, the center and the QB?

We certainly should be scared. After all, he's a 3-star RB that gained 27 yards against Bama. Wow. Does WKU put all 11 on the field or just him, the center and the QB?

By the way people are talking... he'll get 1000 total yards alone against us on Saturday.

Well I don't think they have put 12 or 13 on the field.

But they will have to do something similar if they are going to win in OUR HOUSE!!!

Go Vols, screw the dillpeckers and lets get this game over with so the ones who are afraid of this game can finally get some sleep.

Go Vols.

Another turd dropped by the OP.

Don't make fun of OP and his Madden-esque level analysis.

Next up: Manziel signed autographs, Tebow might get cut and a 30 minute discussion about his skillset, are we still on the Riley guy who made the comment and WKU has a good RB that got a lot of yards.

Oh, and the team that scores the most points wins the game.

Reactions: 1 person
we are 82nd on that list jeez

Cause that's an individual player report. Neal was out for, what, 4 games?

If you combine Neal and Lane's stats (276 carries) gives you 1420 yards, 8 TD and a 5.1ypc. That's not that bad.

We just didn't any anyone run much last year. Most of those singlular players were getting 275-350 carries. Our top two players combined for barely what 1 player got.

UT.

Didn't.

Run.

The.

Ball.

Last.

Year.

We will this year. Stop pulling last year's stats. We don't have "throw it 40 times, run it 15" Chaney anymore with Fred Flintstone leading the Defense both under "Why do I need to give a young and thin defense transitioning to the 3-4 time to rest on the sideline? Throw it more, why not" Dooley leading the charge.

Reactions: 1 person

Hung up on stars are we? Andrews was a QB is high school so I would imagine that his rating for a college position that he did not play in high school would be somewhat low.

If it's a rumor about UT in football season it can't be good.

Must be new information that this Anderson guy runs the 40' in 4 seconds flat, can wrestle and submit an adult grizzly bear and plans to take our Defense/ST out to a nice seafood dinner and not call them back.

I heard that he brought Rod Wilks to his knees by simply staring at him.:whistling:

Nah, no need for a QB just direct snap it when he's in the Lone-Pig formation. Andrew's got this!

No you've underestimated him. Only 2 players. He takes a direct snap. Rumor has it that Petrino is going to use him all alone on a fumblerooskie against UT too.
All that is bad enough, but sources are saying that he may even be a distant cousin of Rod Wilks!

He only got 99 yards on 20 carries last week vs. UK. He may end up with more yards against us but I think we will contain him all right.

Calm down OP. Two facts that need no stats:

It was Kentucky.
It is Western Kentucky.

Geez...

Last years defense has a good % of our fan base in fear of anyone playing D1 football

VN Store

Back