Any coaching Staff Updates?

Checker_the_Shire

Do we have any updates on the staff for next year? I know there were some rumors about Martinez, but so far I haven‘t heard or read anything saying he‘s gone. I also haven‘t seen anything on other members leaving for promotions or other programs. I’m sure there are others on the site who follow this more closely than I do, so any info on the matter, I’d love to see it.

New Quality Control Coach

screen-shot-2018-01-09-at-10-47-05-am.png

Will probably see both coordinators leave after signing day and Garner retire. The Hype might even be in play for the MI job when Harbough jumps to the Raiders once they are out of the playoffs. Martinez will probably get the HC job if The Hype leaves.

Will probably see both coordinators leave after signing day and Garner retire. The Hype might even be in play for the MI job when Harbough jumps to the Raiders once they are out of the playoffs. Martinez will probably get the HC job if The Hype leaves.
Martinez as HC rumor (if hype takes MI job) is all over social media.

Martinez as HC rumor (if hype takes MI job) is all over social media.

My sources tell me if The Hype leaves that's the route White will take. He won't make the mistakes Hamilton made and make a rush hire, he'll put the interim tag on Martinez and make the permanent hire after next season. There is real concern on the Hill about The Hype being on MI's short list when JH leaves.

Reactions: McDad
My sources tell me if The Hype leaves that's the route White will take. He won't make the mistakes Hamilton made and make a rush hire, he'll put the interim tag on Martinez and make the permanent hire after next season. There is real concern on the Hill about The Hype being on MI's short list when JH leaves.
What about DC Tim Banks?

I've heard this exact thing. In addition to the 1 year interim tag, White is crossing his fingers UF fires ol' Billy Napier so we can scoop him up as head coach unless other candidates emerge that we cant pass up. But ol' Billy would definitely be a top target. Super far reach, but Napier and Sal Sunseri are old buddies.........that'd be a sweet HC / DC combo.

Reactions: memtownvol
Please tell me Connor stallions is in the mix somehow.

I've heard this exact thing. In addition to the 1 year interim tag, White is crossing his fingers UF fires ol' Billy Napier so we can scoop him up as head coach unless other candidates emerge that we cant pass up. But ol' Billy would definitely be a top target. Super far reach, but Napier and Sal Sunseri are old buddies.........that'd be a sweet HC / DC combo.

Now you're just being silly. This is a serious discussion not some let's just throw dung up against the wall trying to get a response thread!

Reactions: feathersax
Now you're just being silly. This is a serious discussion not some let's just throw dung up against the wall trying to get a response thread!

Lol........this is serious!!! Billy has been dealt a bad hand. 1. He just needed to get his feet wet in the SEC. 2. Theres no real talent in Florida......I mean he has to really work crazy hard to recruit other states pipelines and convince them to come to play in the sunshine and mild winter weather. If he just had the backing and the tools he could be the next Nick Saban in the SEC. I firmly believe White see's this and this will be the move he makes. + my sources include Heupel's, wifes, cousins, daughters, hair dresser.......so its basically fact at this point.

Everyone is overlooking the Gorilla in the room playing the proverbial piano.....and that is Jon Gruden. I have been hearing that he was let go because of his wife's desire to return home and he wants to spend more time with his family. The travel for the NFL took its toll on them. I have several friends that have seen him hanging around the Oak Ridge area. Danny White has already gauged his interest when Michigan comes calling for Heupel

Reactions: memtownvol

VN Store

Back