Any Guesses on this years October Surprise?

That's not a surprise. She was always gay, they just weren't allowed to make it explicit (even in the 2001 movie).

You mean the character that came out in the late 60s when homosexuality was still vary taboo has always been a lesbian?

Do you account for the various times she was shown to have romantic interest in several characters?

It's yet another dumb retcon.

You mean the character that came out in the late 60s when homosexuality was still vary taboo has always been a lesbian?

Do you account for the various times she was shown to have romantic interest in several characters?

It's yet another dumb retcon.

Yeah, because no gay person, especially when it was socially unacceptable, has ever had moments with the opposite sex.

I always thought she was gay and interested in Daphne, but maybe that's becase I had a gay and a bi sister....and the people my age who made reboots 20 years ago thought she was gay too but the studio wouldn't let them make it explicit.

Yeah, because no gay person, especially when it was socially unacceptable, has ever had moments with the opposite sex.

I always thought she was gay and interested in Daphne, but maybe that's becase I had a gay and a bi sister....and the people my age who made reboots 20 years ago thought she was gay too but the studio wouldn't let them make it explicit.
Wait.......Who watches SD and thinks about what sexual preference a character has? That never crossed my mind as a kid.

Wait.......Who watches SD and thinks about what sexual preference a character has? That never crossed my mind as a kid.

IDK what to tell you, but a lot from my generation saw it that way. I don't remember when I first had the thought, but I've had it for decades.

IDK what to tell you, but a lot from my generation saw it that way. I don't remember when I first had the thought, but I've had it for decades.

Sorry, this is how I remember it. Maybe that is the difference.
images

Reactions: StarRaider
Let me back up... I think we've just seen the October Surprise today. Only, it wasn't something orchestrated by Biden, but orchestrated by OPEC+. They announced production cuts a month before midterms. We're already seeing gasoline creeping towards $4 and $5 depending on where you are at. If gasoline becomes the topic of discussion over the next few weeks, it will not be good for Biden.
Unless he back doors us again. Let's say gas hits 4.50 late october. But in early november prices drop "all the way down" to 4.00, biden will be crowing about saving us .50 cents.

That may even include a "new" deal with KSA that gets them producing a little more. And the timing just so happens to work out, almost as if it was planned.

Let me back up... I think we've just seen the October Surprise today. Only, it wasn't something orchestrated by Biden, but orchestrated by OPEC+. They announced production cuts a month before midterms. We're already seeing gasoline creeping towards $4 and $5 depending on where you are at. If gasoline becomes the topic of discussion over the next few weeks, it will not be good for Biden.

Orrrrrr... more likely Putin is behind it to try to weaken Biden because Biden has stood up to him. Manipulate to get his stooge back in power. That's the obvious plan .

Reactions: tvolsfan

I love how you just out someone as gay. Fred and Daphne were a couple and Shaggy just wanted to get baked and eat brownies/ Scoobie snacks. Maybe she was just the odd woman out in that group.

Everybody wanted to bang Daphne including Scooby.

I love how you just out a fictional character as gay. Fred and Daphne were a couple and Shaggy just wanted to get baked and eat brownies/ Scoobie snacks. Maybe she was just the odd woman out in that group.

fyp

How dare you assume Shaggy was a stoner when you never saw him use drugs.

VN Store

Back