Anybody else get your away game tickets?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
These came in the mail today.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: 3 people
I didn't think they'd be here until August. I'm expecting a few tickets to the Mizzou game...going to Iowa after that to see some family and do a little pheasant and goose hunting.....really looking forward to the trip!

I didn't think they'd be here until August. I'm expecting a few tickets to the Mizzou game...going to Iowa after that to see some family and do a little pheasant and goose hunting.....really looking forward to the trip!

Sounds fun. Yeah, I wasn't expecting mine until August either but they showed up today.

Freak - do you think they showed up early because it is an early in the season game? This is the first season I've ordered away game tickets, so I'm not quite familiar with the process.

Glad you're going to represent the Big Orange in the Swamp. :hi:

Freak - do you think they showed up early because it is an early in the season game? This is the first season I've ordered away game tickets, so I'm not quite familiar with the process.

Honestly, I have no idea. I don't usually order away game tickets before the season. Maybe someone else can chime in, but I doubt the date of the game has anything to do with it. That August date might just be a worst case scenario.

My wife checked the mail today....she said we just got junk mail:unsure: I'd better go check the recycling bin. :)

My wife checked the mail today....she said we just got junk mail:unsure: I'd better go check the recycling bin. :)

Honestly, they came in a small brown envelope. It almost looked like junk mail.

I checked....it's cool...the tix didn't show up today. I will be hovering over the mail box from now until they show up. :)

Reactions: 1 person

They will just randomly show up in the mail around early August usually. You might get tickets to 3 games together 1 day, then tickets to another a week later.

They will just randomly show up in the mail around early August usually. You might get tickets to 3 games together 1 day, then tickets to another a week later.

Kinda odd....I figured they'd come in one bundle with the season tickets. Perhaps it is quicker/easier for the ticket office to send away tickets out on a per game basis.

they send them out as the other schools send them into UT. Once they receive them, they start processing and sending to those getting them.

One year, I didn't get Vandy tickets from UT until September. Just depends on when allocation gets into Tennessee's hands.

LOL. that is how they always come, in the little brown envelope. I was a little surprised when I opened mail box because this is a little early but not shocked knowing how the process works

Away game is any game for me considering that I live in Kansas City now. Driving to Knoxville for the Tenn vs UGA game. Really excited since this will be my wife's first game in Neyland stadium (can't wait to see the look on her face).

Purchased 6 tickets, lower level, section Y10, row 31. Pumped to witness The Butch live in action, bUTch slapping them pups! Go Vols!

they send them out as the other schools send them into UT. Once they receive them, they start processing and sending to those getting them.

One year, I didn't get Vandy tickets from UT until September. Just depends on when allocation gets into Tennessee's hands.

Now it makes sense....thanks LWS. :good!:

LOL. that is how they always come, in the little brown envelope. I was a little surprised when I opened mail box because this is a little early but not shocked knowing how the process works

I was definitely surprised.

You going to all of the away games?

Away game is any game for me considering that I live in Kansas City now. Driving to Knoxville for the Tenn vs UGA game. Really excited since this will be my wife's first game in Neyland stadium (can't wait to see the look on her face).

Purchased 6 tickets, lower level, section Y10, row 31. Pumped to witness The Butch live in action, bUTch slapping them pups! Go Vols!

that's a long trip. The UGA game should be a good one though, hopefully. Those appear to be pretty good seats.

that's a long trip. The UGA game should be a good one though, hopefully. Those appear to be pretty good seats.

Its really not as bad as it seems. Were leaving Thurs after work and driving to Clarksville, Tenn (7-1/2 hrs). Got family there, then heading to the game super early Saturday morning to tailgate.

Seat location isn't bad . I sat in that same section in 07 when Tenn played USC. Great section to watch the team run out of the tunnel and good view of the field & jumbotron. Go Vols!

I live near Orlando and bought three tickets to the UT-fla game. Hopefully, mine will show up Thursday. Living behind enemy lines, I am sure it will take an extra day to get down here. #GBO

I live near Orlando and bought three tickets to the UT-fla game. Hopefully, mine will show up Thursday. Living behind enemy lines, I am sure it will take an extra day to get down here. #GBO

Just think, your tickets probably went from Florida to Tennessee back to Florida. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back