Anybody else get your away game tickets?

I was definitely surprised.

You going to all of the away games?

no, I'm not. Got Florida for someone else. I'm going to Oregon and Missouri. Been all those other places multiple times... might go back some in future but last few years its been harder to do..

no, I'm not. Got Florida for someone else. I'm going to Oregon and Missouri. Been all those other places multiple times... might go back some in future but last few years its been harder to do..

Ah, I see. Oregon and Florida should both be fun. I'm kind of wishing now I had planned an Oregon trip.

Its really not as bad as it seems. Were leaving Thurs after work and driving to Clarksville, Tenn (7-1/2 hrs). Got family there, then heading to the game super early Saturday morning to tailgate.

Seat location isn't bad . I sat in that same section in 07 when Tenn played USC. Great section to watch the team run out of the tunnel and good view of the field & jumbotron. Go Vols!

I worked in Kansas City in the fall of 1979 and 1980. Negotiated trips back in 79 and 80 but they would only approve 3 for 80. talking weekend trips for football.

80 came back for Georgia (16-17 L), USC (17-20 L) and Alabama (0-27 L).

I was back in Tennessee for fall 81 and glad to be closer..

Ah, I see. Oregon and Florida should both be fun. I'm kind of wishing now I had planned an Oregon trip.

I always enjoyed Florida trip. I've been there 11 times. Last time was just so very hot (2007) that I decided, we had to be very good for me to go back to that heat. Great stadium to be in when the Vols win. :)

I always enjoyed Florida trip. I've been there 11 times. Last time was just so very hot (2007) that I decided, we had to be very good for me to go back to that heat. Great stadium to be in when the Vols win. :)

I haven't been there since 1999. That year I sat in the upper deck and thought I was going to pass out from the heat. Then I saw an old woman in front of me who had to be at least 85 years old with long sleeves on and she was handling it just fine. I questioned my manhood after that. :lol:

Just think, your tickets probably went from Florida to Tennessee back to Florida. :lol:

Yeah, I thought about that. I live 100 miles from Gainesville, but the tickets will have traveled about 1,200 miles by the time it gets to my mailbox. As long as they get here, I don't care if they have a million miles on them! #VFL

No tickets for me yet. Hopefully some will start coming this week. Really starts feeling like FB season when you get tickets in hand.

I haven't been there since 1999. That year I sat in the upper deck and thought I was going to pass out from the heat. Then I saw an old woman in front of me who had to be at least 85 years old with long sleeves on and she was handling it just fine. I questioned my manhood after that. :lol:

I was up there for that game also... games are always hot, even night games...

Got my four to Bama and FL and two to Oregon all in the mail yesterday. Happy that both Gator and Tide tickets are lowers near the goal line.

Waiting on Mizzou tkts. 4 of us going. After that, LSU & A&M & I will have been to all SEC stadiums, incl B'ham & Little Rock.

Football Time in Tennessee is getting closer!

So dont bash me for this question but Im in Memphis and have never bought a ticket from anyone other than a scalper on game day. I was wanting to go to the Bama game this year. Are the tickets your getting because your season ticket holders? Anybody want to turn get rid of some Bama tickets?

So dont bash me for this question but Im in Memphis and have never bought a ticket from anyone other than a scalper on game day. I was wanting to go to the Bama game this year. Are the tickets your getting because your season ticket holders? Anybody want to turn get rid of some Bama tickets?

Yes, from season tickets.

No. I bought mine from UT ticket office as single game. However I had the promo code and early access from that guy that posted it on here.

VN Store

Back