Anybody going to watch Pres Biden address Congress tonight?

Any of the MSN networks fact check Biden last night?

I flipped over to the speech for a couple minutes right as Biden was talking about gun control. He said something to the effect that since the beginning of the country there were guns citizens couldn’t own and there were people that couldn’t own guns. Both blatant lies. He also threw out the idiotic argument about yelling fire in a theater.

He's not wrong. The government didn't want citizens having access to arms.

Then we kicked those British mother****ers out.

He's not wrong. The government didn't want citizens having access to arms.

Then we kicked those British mother****ers out.

I think his speech writer was referencing the beginning of our country.

In the 2 minutes I watched there were 4 blatant flat out lies any 5th grade fact checker should have blasted him on.

Reactions: AM64
Know what’s rich? “Uncle Tim” trending on Twitter wrt Tim Scott’s rebuttal. Brought to you by the party of tolerance and unity. Uh, Jack, your move oh supreme god and arbiter of free speech. GTFO you leftist clowns.

Reactions: AM64
mvpfe8.png

When I was working we used to have bingo cards we'd take to certain meetings that had management buzzwords in the boxes, we called it bullsh!t bingo. When someone would win they would cough out a bullsh!t.

Best speech by a President to congress in 4 years. Positive versus negative, potent versus impotent, unifying versus dividing, cogent versus blubbering. Can see why you righties didn’t like it

Best speech by a President to congress in 4 years. Positive versus negative, potent versus impotent, unifying versus dividing, cogent versus blubbering. Can see why you righties didn’t like it

You have a very low standard. Geez now I see how the Lady Vols were able to fall off the map like a dripping faucet for a decade.

VN Store

Back