Anybody watching UT -vs-SC

26-25 still playing good. anyone think we make it to the big dance. march maddness here we come!

well ever since buzz told the team he was distugsted with the team and took the practice jerseys they have been playing with heart. they dont loook like a team obbsessed with therselves

im watching it on the sunshine network. i live in flordia. ill keep yall updated.

Well, you don't have to keep me updated. I am listening to it on the internet. I was just wondering if it was on some channel that I was not aware of.

Down by 2 at the half . . . This is an ugly game to watch.

I'm watching it on Fox Sports South.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 15, 2005 7:53 PM
were losing 32-30 halftime

I will take it! As long as we are not down by 15 at the half. They seem to be playing pretty well given their road game struggles.

it justmakes me sick and makes me wonder why we suck in mens basketball but are great in all other sports?

buzz peterson -> :bash:

Here are the games that are on my TV.....

Charlotte at St. Louis......... :shakehead:

Illinois at Northwestern....... :bad:

I only live 2 hours east of Knoxville and have never felt so far away! :furious3:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 15, 2005 6:46 PM
What channel are you watching it on LIO?

Sorry, OWB. I was putting laundry away.

I'm watching on Fox Sports Southeast and I don't think we look bad at all.

Game winning FG attempt coming up in the Steeler/Jet game if you want to flip over real fast.

well i hope they win.
at least the football team made me happy today with all those recruits.
almost made me forget about how much i wish our baskettball team was good.

We can blame the coach all we want, but it's obvious that these guys ARE coached. It's what they do with the coaching that frustrates me so badly.

:banghead:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Jan 15, 2005 7:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Jan 15, 2005 7:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Jan 15, 2005 6:46 PM
What channel are you watching it on LIO?

Sorry, OWB. I was putting laundry away.

I&#39;m watching on Fox Sports Southeast and I don&#39;t think we look bad at all. [/quote]
It&#39;s cool LIO. Hey, I want starch in my shirts please and if you could fold them nicely, I would appreciate it.

VN Store

Back