Anybody watching UT -vs-SC

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 15, 2005 8:13 PM
How did UT EVER get Chris Lofton?? Didn't UK WANT him???

This is what I have been wondering.....we will see how much he likes playing for the Vols after this season. The kid sure can shoot though.

Originally posted by GAVol+Jan 15, 2005 8:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Jan 15, 2005 8:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 15, 2005 8:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GAVol
@Jan 15, 2005 7:09 PM
I hate it when this happens - I&#39;ve got to surf back and forth between the basketball game and the Falcons.

Loyalty to our VOLS should end that problem.

;)

:dlol: YEAH RIGHT&#33;

For some reason I sense that I might be spending a little more time watching Michael Vick and switching back for score updates. [/quote]
I just watching the Falcons to see the guy that got that one vote from Peyton&#33; :p

were playing prett good right now. comeon wingate make them free throws.

llllllllllllllloooooooooooofffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn

is anyone else watching this game. we havent looked this good since we had ron slay.

I am listening to it. Whatever happens, it sounds like they are playing with a little more uuuummmmmph. I hope that they can keep it up. All they had to do all along was just play some smart ball. How many of you are watching this on Direct TV?

well this is going to be a game down to the wire. my stomach hurts in these games.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 15, 2005 8:29 PM
This game seems a little laid-back to me. The lead shifts every 5 seconds.

At least the lead is shifting and not drifting away from us. I see that as improvement.

well im happy were looking better. does anyone see us beating kentucky?

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mcfaddgon. oh my. oh my oh my oh my. and one
wow do we have something specail

Man I wish I could see this game. Sounds like they are playing some inspired ball tonight.

VN Store

Back