Anyone else take the 28 1/2

Took +28.5 and under 73.

Also took a +10pt teaser:
Tennessee +38.5
Louisville -6
Alabama +1

And about 15 other games.

There is NO WAY we don't cover that spread. I'm in for 100, and honestly wanted to put down more.

I stayed away n my pool worth 2k n bet on other games.. my heart just couldn't let me take or bet against them... the vols being a 28pt dog to anyone other than an NFL team is a travesty ...so its heart breaking enough n then put money on top of that.. would not be a good day....lol

Where does one do this?

Coversdotcom if you want odds, matchup stats, line movement, etc. you can pick for free in survivor contests or other things to win cash prizes and gifts cards.

5dimesdotcom is where lay down the actual cash. No better site IMO. The only other site I would tell you to research or trust is Bovada.

Coversdotcom if you want odds, matchup stats, line movement, etc. you can pick for free in survivor contests or other things to win cash prizes and gifts cards.

5dimesdotcom is where lay down the actual cash. No better site IMO. The only other site I would tell you to research or trust is Bovada.

Thank you sir

How things have changed. Not all that long ago the point spread on this game would have been reversed.

Heck, I am sooo confident in the Vols that I'd take 28 and feel very, very confident that I would still be in the game at the beginning of the second half.

VN Store

Back