Anyone else take the 28 1/2

I had em In a 7 point, 8 team teaser catching 35 but tcu effed that one up so I went with a 4 team parlay with bama and Louisville to cover, tenn at +28 and western ky straight up. Only laid $10 though. And for those asking where to bet online try topbet.eu it's the one I use. If you try it please put me down as the referral. Username ertel8385.

Coversdotcom if you want odds, matchup stats, line movement, etc. you can pick for free in survivor contests or other things to win cash prizes and gifts cards.

5dimesdotcom is where lay down the actual cash. No better site IMO. The only other site I would tell you to research or trust is Bovada.

I use topbet.eu......had heard bad things about them after I put money in my account but brought home 12, 000 last yr and never had trouble getting paid.

I use topbet.eu......had heard bad things about them after I put money in my account but brought home 12, 000 last yr and never had trouble getting paid.

From what I gather they all slander each other on the web to drive customers to themselves so it's hard to believe any reviews, good or bad. I took a chance on topbet myself and really like them but have friends who use other sites that have worked well too.

From what I gather they all slander each other on the web to drive customers to themselves so it's hard to believe any reviews, good or bad. I took a chance on topbet myself and really like them but have friends who use other sites that have worked well too.

Yeah use to do wsex.com till it took over 7 months to cash out one time.

Thank goodness head prevailed. For over 30 years UT has often found a way to lose against the spread in big games. I thought today was a big game and head said leave it alone and for once I had zero $s on the game ... I really wanted to though, did not believe OU had any way to beat this team by 28, which has certainly shocked me. Not OU shocking me, how far CBJ has to go has shocked me. I thought depth would be a factor that would hurt us late, but we've got other systemic issues also not yet solved.

I won $100.00 taking the points, so all wasn't lost
I had the Game at Oregon 56 Vols 17 and didn't miss by much

VN Store

Back