Anyone know what happened to Quenshaun Watson?

Took that jacket on a world tour
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 6 people
I noticed this in a rivals article this morning. I must've missed it when he left. I thought he did good the few times he touched the ball last year when Neal was out.

People made mean comments about his jacket and he got his feelings hurt. No seriously...some kids just don't have the love for the game required to compete at a major college. Most college kids get to sleep in late some days and chase girls. Also, they can't smoke pot or party very much, which is about 75% of what I did while in college. And I still got my degree and have a great career

Reactions: 1 person
People made mean comments about his jacket and he got his feelings hurt. No seriously...some kids just don't have the love for the game required to compete at a major college. Most college kids get to sleep in late some days and chase girls. Also, they can't smoke pot or party very much, which is about 75% of what I did while in college. And I still got my degree and have a great career

From what I've read/seen, he just didn't like college period. Not being an athlete.

Man, I just can't fathom not loving every second of donning the orange or running through the T.

Of course, I can't fathom how some people think Danica Patrick is attractive, so to each their own I guess.

Reactions: 3 people

Tyler Bray lol'd at the bold section.

Man, I just can't fathom not loving every second of donning the orange or running through the T.

Of course, I can't fathom how some people think Danica Patrick is attractive, so to each their own I guess.
If you take away her sharp nose, hard face, stringy black hair, bow legs, and *****y attitude, I'd hit it.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope everything works out for this young man, but with Hurd and Paulk coming He would never would have seen the field. Opens up one more scholarship.

Same. It's college. A lot of us grow up eventually

This!
If you don't have a realistic shot at a pro career you'd better have a ton of love for the game. I played one year at a D1 AA school. I was missing out on so much because the amount of time and work required was ridiculous. I realized there was no career in it so I gave it up and played club rugby and enjoyed my college life. People just need to choose their own direction.

VN Store

Back