Anyone know what happened to Quenshaun Watson?

Im willing to bet he resurfaces at some school you've never heard of soon. Just like Nukeese, what's he on his 6th school?

If he doesn't like college, maybe the military would be a good route for him. A challenge, good job, and keep him active while serving our country

Reactions: 1 person
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he is one of those players, along with CP, that brought down our academic scores.

If he doesn't like college, maybe the military would be a good route for him. A challenge, good job, and keep him active while serving our country

If he ain't got what it takes to skate through college, the military would crush him. Counterpoint, it's probably what he needs...to build some discipline and responsibility.

He'll be treated better if he doesn't work, especailly if he claims to be an illegal alien. He can get free health care, an obozo phone and food stamps generous enough to buy organic food and choice steaks.

Much better than be a struggling middle class worker, eating hamburger helper 3 times a week and not being afford braces for their kids.

Some advice....... take advantage of your opportunities first, if things go your way and you get rich, the women will line up. Doesn't even matter what you look like! :)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he is one of those players, along with CP, that brought down our academic scores.

Better watch yourself Hunt...CP has some "powerful friends" on this board...And that without even a semester of enrollment...might have to turn in your VFL decoder ring

:shhh:

Reactions: 2 people
i dont know how but i must have missed it, what jacket?

Wish I had the link...It's been posted before....nice custom black leather Tennessee Volunteer jacket that he would sport around the campus and sporting events :thumbsup:

I like all these people saying "He couldn't cut it, he needs discipline, he wants to party"

I'll repeat it, maybe, just maybe, he just doesn't like college. Some people don't. I've met many who went into college and dropped out (Some with free rides, shocker I know).

Why should we talk negatively about someone we have no reason to believe ever did anything to misrepresent the university?

The legions of the miserable.

Reactions: 2 people
If he ain't got what it takes to skate through college, the military would crush him. Counterpoint, it's probably what he needs...to build some discipline and responsibility.

He'll be treated better if he doesn't work, especailly if he claims to be an illegal alien. He can get free health care, an obozo phone and food stamps generous enough to buy organic food and choice steaks.

Much better than be a struggling middle class worker, eating hamburger helper 3 times a week and not being afford braces for their kids.

I really don't know why they call it hamburger helper when it's find by itself

Sad to see someone throw away a free education

Oh, you want a free education? Well here it goes..

Eye'm a crazy muthaph***** named Gusto, eye'll **** ur wife cause the bRitch iz a big hoe. Eye **** sista, Eye **** ur cat, Eye would **** ur mom but the bRitch iz 2 phat!

Werd.

Eye'm a crazy muthaph***** named Gusto, eye'll **** ur wife cause the bRitch iz a big hoe. Eye **** sista, Eye **** ur cat, Eye would **** ur mom but the bRitch iz 2 phat!

Werd.

Something out of Macbeth? :question::search:

I like all these people saying "He couldn't cut it, he needs discipline, he wants to party"

I'll repeat it, maybe, just maybe, he just doesn't like college. Some people don't. I've met many who went into college and dropped out (Some with free rides, shocker I know).

Why should we talk negatively about someone we have no reason to believe ever did anything to misrepresent the university?

The legions of the miserable.

90% of what I see on this board is fans pissing on something. I especially hate the denigration of current and former players/coaches, but it is message board life and I endure it for the other 10% which is great information and the few entertaining and engaging personalities here.

Werd.

I don't speak jive.

VN Store

Back