Anyone noticed gas prices lately?

Considering that the same factors that drove gas prices up are still present but now prices are going down? Hmmmm. Inventories are the same, demand is the same, world conditions are the same, etc. etc. But yet gas prices are dropping fast.

Not to mention BP having their problems in Alaska and they're still dropping.

The prices will hike up once more, probably towards the middle or end of September and then they'll sink lower than they are now just in time for elections.

I dunno that I've ever seen a gas station where you can't pump your own gas.

It was down to $2.59 (cheap stuff) on Tuesday... down from around $2.90 a couple weeks ago.
Make that $2.47 on Thursday.

head out to oregon and you never eve have to get out of the car - and if you do you better not go near that pump or the soon to be Wal Mart greeter might beat you into a pulp.
:lol:

head out to oregon and you never eve have to get out of the car - and if you do you better not go near that pump or the soon to be Wal Mart greeter might beat you into a pulp.

A friend of mine was once accosted at an Oregon gas station for daring to start to pump his own gas, The guy told him he didn't have the trainining. (No joke.) :crazy:

How much do you really care about the price of a gallon of gas? Gas is what gas does. If your car will go 22 miles on a gallon and the price is $3, I say; Bargin at twice the price. If you dont think so, put $3 in your pocket and walk 22 miles.

i remember when i was a kid when the gas was at .99 cents a gallon. n when i first came to college in the fall of '01 it was cheap til 9/11. i'd b happy w/ gas bein bout 1.50

When I was in the Army in '93 I remember gas being 68 cents/gal right off post at Ft. Benning.

$2.32 here in beautiful Macon, GA today.

cheap gas, and softball tourneys, are the only thing that can get me to stop in Macon. But, then I'm having to suffer Hartwell. But, I did leave Griffin. All of which really doesn't add up to a snip on Macon.

I can live with the price of gas but ever since Katrina, Im paying almost $2 more for my cigars. I cant believe the federal government wont give me a credit card to relieve the hardship I suffer as a direct result of Katrina. My importer was in NewOrleans and I now must go through a guy in Orlando. Whats this country comming to?

VN Store

Back