Anyone want to take a guess at our two deep depth chart?

Competition begins again on July 31with preseason practice. Interested in seeing how the June enrollees look and who steps up from the spring.

LT: Heard/Perry or Campbell slides over
LG: Davis/Sham/Karic/Lampley
C: Mays/Lang
RG: Sprag/whoever isnt playing LG
RT: Campbell/LJ3 is reportedly having a good offseason
Qb: Nico/Gaston “Shooter McGavin” Moore
Rb: Sampson/Bishop or Keith with Seldon at the 2 whenever he gets back
TE: Davis/ Staes
WR: Bru/Brazzell
Slot: Squirrel/Nimrod
WR: Webb/Thornton

Leo: JP/Josephs
DT: ONL/Eason
DT: Thomas/Hobbs
DE: West/Bailey
LB: Pili/Telander
LB: Carter/Perry
Star: Jourdan Thomas/Boo
SS: Turrentine/Brooks
FS: Slaughter/ Jakobe Thomas
Cb: Gibson/Matthews
Cb: McCoy/Harrison or McMurray
I like Perry at back up LT. is this inside information? I didn’t know nothing about the kid I had to google his name.

I just assumed Dayne Davis would be on a lot of these 2-deeps, considering he’s been around and we don’t have many experienced back-ups on the O-line

I like Perry at back up LT. is this inside information? I didn’t know nothing about the kid I had to google his name.

I just assumed Dayne Davis would be on a lot of these 2-deeps, considering he’s been around and we don’t have many experienced back-ups on the O-line
Im definitely not an insider. I pretty much read everything i can and bring it here with my own opinions about how it might play out. Perry has had some nice weight (over 300 now) and strength gains this offseason. He already has the prototypical build at 6’6. He was a mainstay at OT during spring and saw his name a lot.

Hubbs recently raved about LJ3 in the war room. He’s been in the program for 3 years now and so maybe he’s ready mentally for the grind. Supposedly taking things more seriously and has worked his way into the 2 deep.

I also think Davis ends up starting at LG or RG so that means some underclassmen and Lampley will be playing too.

Im definitely not an insider. I pretty much read everything i can and bring it here with my own opinions about how it might play out. Perry has had some nice weight (over 300 now) and strength gains this offseason. He already has the prototypical build at 6’6. He was a mainstay at OT during spring and saw his name a lot.

Hubbs recently raved about LJ3 in the war room. He’s been in the program for 3 years now and so maybe he’s ready mentally for the grind. Supposedly taking things more seriously and has worked his way into the 2 deep.

I also think Davis ends up starting at LG or RG so that means some underclassmen and Lampley will be playing too.
Good feedback, I try to read the practice reports from spring but sometimes I get lost. Offensive line depth seems like our kryptonite this year. Hope I’m wrong.

Lot of noise (the good kind) for Perry during Spring. All new players are a blank slate and nerd stars are irrelevant.

Need to get Beasley healthy at CB.

McCoy looked like the only nice addition at CB,
McMurray and Matthews were both getting smoked in the spring. Need those guys to improve in a hurry.

Need as much competition at that spot as can be had

VN Store

Back