AOC gonna unionize everthing

No nonsense my elderly friend. Texas is like GA, it's a lost cause, we'd be better off giving it back to Mexico.
TX is staying red and GA will turn both Senate seats back red next election cycle for each seat. They had horrible GOP candidates and a lot of Trump backlash during the runoff.

Reactions: norrislakevol
TX is staying red and GA will turn both Senate seats back red next election cycle for each seat. They had horrible GOP candidates and a lot of Trump backlash during the runoff.

Ain't happening. Atlanta and the surrounding counties will keep the two nutjobs in the senate and Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and El Paso will deliver TX to the Dems in 2024.

Reactions: AM64
Yeah but sadly he’s probably more electable than the last two isn’t he? He’s got the Dawg vote locked up before party even comes into play. I offer you Tommy Tubervile as proof.
The man has a police record and well documented personality disorder. It's just a bad idea.

Kelly Loeffler was a terrible candidate who the Governor screwed up by appointing. David Perdue really wasn't that bad.

The man has a police record and well documented personality disorder. It's just a bad idea.

Kelly Loeffler was a terrible candidate who the Governor screwed up by appointing. David Perdue really wasn't that bad.
Oh I don’t think he’s a good candidate at all don’t get me wrong. But I think Loeffler was worse for sure. I thought Perdue has some baggage also? But yes of the three he’s probably the best choice however in the south I just don’t discount the “SEC SEC SEC!” vote that’s all. Could be a bad guess on my part that the Dawg vote alone can overcome all the baggage.

Yeah but sadly he’s probably more electable than the last two isn’t he? He’s got the Dawg vote locked up before party even comes into play. I offer you Tommy Tubervile as proof.

How in the Sam Hill is it possible that 2 of the largest and most prominent states in the country cannot find any candidates more worthy and qualified than this ? Nobody sane anymore wants to sign up for wealth and a life of criminal behavior?

How in the Sam Hill is it possible that 2 of the largest and most prominent states in the country cannot find any candidates more worthy and qualified than this ? Nobody sane anymore wants to sign up for wealth and a life of criminal behavior?
I think you answered your own question.

In a way that is a good sign, but damn ... this country has to do better ! Makes me want to almost pander and downright beg for my peers to vote 3rd party along with me. It’ll take a movement of monumental proportions to get it right. It’s getting close to a lost cause if the voting populace doesn’t wake up and rise up! I almost want to climb a soapbox and rant.

A US Representative lived around the corner from me when I was growing up.

Mighty big house. Seemed to have a pretty sweet gig going. Held that seat for 30 years, and retired a very rich man.

A US Representative lived around the corner from me when I was growing up.

Mighty big house. Seemed to have a pretty sweet gig going. Held that seat for 30 years, and retired a very rich man.
Was he an amoral slime ball? I think the point was there’s few moral people left willing to run the pig sty gauntlet

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64

VN Store

Back