AOC gonna unionize everthing

I keep waiting for her sex tape to drop, you know there's at least 1 out there.

I keep telling you there isn't. It would have gone public by now.

Again giving her credit, she has managed to keep private life fairly private.

Reactions: AM64
Sheā€™s forced to. After all we all want to date her.

Oh, she is a barrel of laughs. But I can flat guarantee you if such a video existed, it would easily fetch six to seven figures with the way she shot to national prominence. Anyone (other than her) with it would have been marketing it by now.

No, I don't think it exists. Greed would have gotten the better of someone by now.

Oh, she is a barrel of laughs. But I can flat guarantee you if such a video existed, it would easily fetch six to seven figures with the way she shot to national prominence. Anyone (other than her) with it would have been marketing it by now.

No, I don't think it exists. Greed would have gotten the better of someone by now.
Oh I agree with you Iā€™d guess there is a standing bounty offer on such a tape.

This chic is a National Treasure. I hope she never goes away.

"I think we will return to Jim Crow," AOC says - Axios
She's the carnival barker for the left. She gets everyone riled up about stupid stuff while the other politicians spend us into an oblivion. Cracks me up how she gets everyone so worked up and never is able to implement anything.

Her legislation has received no action in committees, no floor votes, and none have ever become law.

She's the carnival barker for the left. She gets everyone riled up about stupid stuff while the other politicians spend us into an oblivion. Cracks me up how she gets everyone so worked up and never is able to implement anything.

Her legislation has received no action in committees, no floor votes, and none have ever become law.

Good point....her and the other goons hold press conferences for relevance

VN Store

Back