AP game info

bigdaddy

The Bull3tspung
Staff member
Game time is 6 pm EDT. It's a pay per view for instate viewers. On gameplan for out of state. It appears yo be on Watch ESPN and ESPN 3 at this moment. Volwalk is 2hrs 15min before every kick off.

http://www.utsports.com/gameday/football/

Reactions: 1 person
What route will the band take to the stadium due to the construction on campus?

The Pride of the Southland Band makes its way the stadium beginning 1 hour and 40 minutes before kickoff. The band marches up Volunteer Boulevard to Andy Holt Avenue and then onto Phillip Fulmer Way, stopping along the way to "Salute the Hill" before marching into the stadium through Gate 21.

According to
Utsports.com

They will not be going down Andy Holt it is closed for construction. They will go the same path as the Vol walk down Payton manning

Last edited:
My apologies for my auto correcting phone and my big fingers on this phone. Yes I'm old enough to remember Peyton.

What route will the band take to the stadium due to the construction on campus?

The map from utsports shows the band coming from Andy Holt

Maps - UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Gameday

stadium-large.jpg

Direct tv doesn't show the game till Sunday per their listings. They show the arkansas game on channel 649.

What am I missing? I have the gameplan package and have a Oklahoma zip

Thanks.

Direct tv doesn't show the game till Sunday per their listings. They show the arkansas game on channel 649.

Thanks.

espn3! get someone log in info

Thanks.

It will be on. They just haven't updated the guide yet

Just off the phone with Direct tv. Game will be posted sometime Friday on the guide. Channel should be 785 but might change between now and then.

Thank you so much. I'd be a nut by Friday if you hadn't told me that.

I owe you a cold refreshing drink my friend

VN Store

Back