AP game info

Will the Pride Of Southland Band be doing the circle drill at the game?

They don't normally do the circle drill at halftime until around mid-season. Then once they do it the first time they continue to perform it each game the remainder of the season.

They don't normally do the circle drill at halftime until around mid-season. Then once they do it the first time they continue to perform it each game the remainder of the season.

Ah cool. When I make the pilgrimage to Knoxville in the future I will plan it out with this in mind, as I really want to see the PoSB do that live. Do they announce in advance which game they will do it at?

Ah cool. When I make the pilgrimage to Knoxville in the future I will plan it out with this in mind, as I really want to see the PoSB do that live. Do they announce in advance which game they will do it at?

I honestly don't know. Around the time of the Alabama game is when it normally is though. Some of the former members of The Pride will hopefully come in here and be able to answer more accurately.

Pretty sure they do it at homecoming.

It's awesome to watch from the stands!

Wonder if it's going to be blacked out on ESPN3 in state??

If you go through a proxy server you should be able to access ESPN 3 from instate just fine

Also as an explanation of a proxy server to any computer illiterates out there, think of a proxy server as a mirror that you're IP is bounced though. When ESPN checks to see if your IP is coming from TN they will see that instead your IP is located somewhere else, Bangkok for example.

Last edited:
If you go through a proxy server you should be able to access ESPN 3 from instate just fine

Also as an explanation of a proxy server to any computer illiterates out there, think of a proxy server as a mirror that you're IP is bounced though. When ESPN checks to see if your IP is coming from TN they will see that instead your IP is located somewhere else, Bangkok for example.

Is that hotspot shield safe to use, it wont mess someone's computer up will it? Can you delete it after you get done watching the game?

Is that hotspot shield safe to use, it wont mess someone's computer up will it? Can you delete it after you get done watching the game?

If you use a proxy you can jut go through a website that has listings like hidemyass.com and all you have I do is connect to a proxy server and then you will be able to disconnect. Some servers are honey pots that will track you, but since you aren't doing illegal things on .onion sites you will be just fine

This isn't entirely true. The PotS usually performs the Circle drill in the middle to end of October. On even years you can almost always guarantee it will be the home game against Bama. Odd years it varies but you can expect on it being against a bigger name opponent in October. My guess this year would be October 19th against South Carolina.

In regards to performing it each game after the first performance, The PotS never performs the same halftime show at home more than once in a season. However, after the first performance of Circle Drill they typically continue to perform it at the remainder of the away games that the entire band travels to, including the SEC Championship and bowl games if applicable.

Hope this clears some things up for you Stephen! Go Vols!

If you use a proxy you can jut go through a website that has listings like hidemyass.com and all you have I do is connect to a proxy server and then you will be able to disconnect. Some servers are honey pots that will track you, but since you aren't doing illegal things on .onion sites you will be just fine

hmm, is this how Johnnie Manziel laundered his $$$$? :eek:lol:

For proxy server I would highly suggest private internet. I paid like 40 bucks a year and well worth it! Not just for this game but for privacy. online banking, online shopping, ect.

This isn't entirely true. The PotS usually performs the Circle drill in the middle to end of October. On even years you can almost always guarantee it will be the home game against Bama. Odd years it varies but you can expect on it being against a bigger name opponent in October. My guess this year would be October 19th against South Carolina.

In regards to performing it each game after the first performance, The PotS never performs the same halftime show at home more than once in a season. However, after the first performance of Circle Drill they typically continue to perform it at the remainder of the away games that the entire band travels to, including the SEC Championship and bowl games if applicable.

Hope this clears some things up for you Stephen! Go Vols!

Cool, thanks for the info, will have to come to a big home game in October then!:pepper:

Is there a live stream on the internet I could find

Austin Peay - Tennessee

First Row Sports usually streams the games, that is if you can deal with it freezing up from time to time. Check that link aty game time. Just remember to not download anything even if it says you have to. The streams are direct from the website, you just have to find where to "x" out the ads above the video.

Austin Peay - Tennessee

First Row Sports usually streams the games, that is if you can deal with it freezing up from time to time. Check that link aty game time. Just remember to not download anything even if it says you have to. The streams are direct from the website, you just have to find where to "x" out the ads above the video.

First row should always be your first choice, but you can always use the method I mentioned earlier for instate viewers trying to access espn3

VN Store

Back