Are American cities are starting to look like a 3rd world country thanks to the left? Now this.....

Yall should check out kensington philadelphia on YouTube. Place is a dump. Unreal the amount of drug addicts shooting up and overdosing on the street.

Reactions: volinbham
Didn't realize this was already been covered in the Protect and Serve II thread. Mod's feel free to merge.

It's still 3rd world stuff going on in the US. People openly attacking others with little regard for law.

Mexicans flying their flags in defiance of immigration laws while celebrating the burning of the USA flag by progressives and Marxists (though we haven't seen a much of this lately).

Palestinians flying their flags while attacking Jews in public in our cities while anti-semitic rhetoric on the left is rampant.

Now one of the worst crime riddled cities in America want to defund the police. It will descend into a worse dump and they will cry racism.

How do these people get elected? It's clear the places most resembling 3rd world are run by the left.

Last edited:
Republican-run cities aren’t faring much better even if they aren’t experiencing their own defund the police movements. Face it, large cities have large problems regardless of who is running them.

That said, blaming Trump for local crime issues is like blaming your step-mother for your athlete’s foot.

Republican-run cities aren’t faring much better even if they aren’t experiencing their own defund the police movements. Face it, large cities have large problems regardless of who is running them.

That said, blaming Trump for local crime issues is like blaming your step-mother for your athlete’s foot.

K-Town has never had athletes foot.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

Serious question, what cities are lead by Rs?

I always thought the Democrats were the ones that paid for all the social services to prevent all this. Looks like yet again I was mistaken.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Get out of here with your relevant facts. These people all clearly got into a time machine from 2024 and traveled back in time to pollute the Utopia the Trump administration created.

Well, he didn’t really come in here with any relevant facts, so...there’s that.

I get that, but are those two cities any less crime-ridden than the other 18?

I honestly have no idea if they are or not but probably because they are much smaller in terms of population. They both are in the bottom half of the top 20

I honestly have no idea if they are or not but probably because they are much smaller in terms of population. They both are in the bottom half of the top 20
Is that because they’re led by a republican or because they’re not as populous?

VN Store

Back