Are there any vols fans pulling for the tigers

I have season tickets to Tiger basketball and have also traveled with them to some tournament locations the last two years (New Orleans last year, Houston this year), so it is safe to say I am pulling for the Tigers.

I'll be rooting for mamphis because if they go 39-1 then I can say we where the only team to beat them. also, that would mean we beat the National Champs 3 years in a row.

NCAAbbs - Dockery-Finch Tiger Sports Forum

Why don't you spend a few minutes at that place and see what he's talking about?

You've got to be joking you can find any kind of stupid remarks on any board . Just last night on here in the pub , a post was made that the suicide murder , murder , imprisonment , and some life struggles that happened to the 85 Tigers should be put in the comic pages of the newspaper . Seem funny to you ?

GREAT AMBASSADORS FOR THE VOL FAN BASE , DONT YOU THINK !!

My point is there are morons on every message board , and dont judge everyone by a few ! I have enough sense to realize this is not you , but they are on every board including this one !!!!!!
:realmad:

Amen, My Bro Amen!MEM all the way,GO west TN b-ball,UCLA sucks big time, and if you think anything of us ,you are dead wrong. They hate us,and I don't like them at all.Football or b-ball. wait till we open with them in game #1 of the football season.They have a barb wire fence in between us and them. Go see I have............... Hate'em

You've got to be joking you can find any kind of stupid remarks on any board . Just last night on here in the pub , a post was made that the suicide murder , murder , imprisonment , and some life struggles that happened to the 85 Tigers should be put in the comic pages of the newspaper . Seem funny to you ?

GREAT AMBASSADORS FOR THE VOL FAN BASE , DONT YOU THINK !!
I do hate that life decisions apparently have consequences...:crazy:

I do hate that life decisions apparently have consequences...:crazy:

:crazy:
What's crazy is you made a comment on a post that was posted about about a suicide murder , another murder and bad ( life decisions ) that said these tragedies should be in the comic pages of the newspaper, but you forgot to mention it was you that made the comment

Life decisions which you make that are wrong should have consequences , but when they are tragic , they are only funny to a very few

As I told you in the pub, go ahead and enjoy yourself , laugh your fool head off , because for some reason I dont think the relatives of the people that died will be thinking their relatives deaths should be in the COMIC PAGES

:no:

VN Store

Back