Arizona at Hawaii

Rockytoptalker

The forgotten week 0 matchup, Arizona faces Hawaii in a late night game (10:30 pm Eastern). I think Khalil Tate will be a bit much to handle for Hawaii’s defense, I see something along the lines of a 42-28 type victory for Arizona.

Last edited:
I don't know if I will be up for that, but if I make it that far i may check it out. I usually love watching west coast football

The forgotten week 0 matchup, Arizona faces Hawaii in a late night game (10:30 pm Eastern). I think Khalil Tate will be a bit much to handle for Hawaii’s defense, I see something along the lines of a 42-28 type victory for Arizona.

Forgotten? I'd say this game is far from forgotten. I'm really curious to see Arizona and Khalil Tate this year and how Sumlin does

Forgotten? I'd say this game is far from forgotten. I'm really curious to see Arizona and Khalil Tate this year and how Sumlin does
Call it whatever you please, it’s overshadowed by Miami-Florida. For good reason. I’m interested in seeing how they do as well.

My guy, how are you doing? Been meaning to ask. Hope it’s well
I had an MRI yesterday. Not the news I was hoping for, but not unexpected. one of the tumors was showing some growth. We're going back Tuesday to see how bad and what our plan of action is. It's in God's hands and I have complete faith.

I had an MRI yesterday. Not the news I was hoping for, but not unexpected. one of the tumors was showing some growth. We're going back Tuesday to see how bad and what our plan of action is. It's in God's hands and I have complete faith.
God’s got you man. Hopefully it’s not as bad as it can be. Faith is all a man can have.

Hawaii's QB is gonna pass for 600 yrds this game if Zona doesn't figure out it's defense.

I don’t know what all you’re going through, it sounds bad but I’m glad to hear faith is guiding you through it. Stay strong brother

Hawaii with a bit of a run game to go with the dangerous pass. Until that fumble that is.

No idea how Hawaii is up by 2 tds with 4 turnovers. Got at least one more at this rate

VN Store

Back