Arizona at Hawaii

Pitch pretty much seals this. First down. Zona now down to one timeout Hawaii with fresh set of downs.

Wtf was that Hawaii? 2 and 2, with no way to stop the clock. Try passing twice, gets no where.

Congrats to Hawaii. I thought Arizona would win, but I was hoping the Warriors would get the W. They could be in for a good season.

I have a feeling Sumlin will be coaching in the MAC or CUSA after next year.
They'll run him out of town on a rail, even at Arizona, if he doesn't have a materially better year this year than last year. Tate is an elite talent, and if things continue to head south Sumlin can't claim to have recruited him.

Kind of a similar deal with him and Johnny Football at A&M, except Sumlin had immediate success with him at A&M.

They'll run him out of town on a rail, even at Arizona, if he doesn't have a materially better year this year than last year. Tate is an elite talent, and if things continue to head south Sumlin can't claim to have recruited him.

Kind of a similar deal with him and Johnny Football at A&M, except Sumlin had immediate success with him at A&M.
Tate will transfer out just like Sumlin's QBs did at A&M after Kingsbury took the job at Tech. There's a reason Coach Bro got the Cardinals job, with a losing record, and Sumlin is still struggling in the NCAA.

Tate will transfer out just like Sumlin's QBs did at A&M after Kingsbury took the job at Tech. There's a reason Coach Bro got the Cardinals job, with a losing record, and Sumlin is still struggling in the NCAA.
He's a senior, so he's done after this year anyway. Next year, Sumlin won't have a QB and they'll probably go 3-9 and he'll be fired.

It's interesting what happened to him - I thought he was a pretty good coach at Houston but was never able to get A&M truly humming, but now this product at Arizona is awful.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

Yep. Plus while Rich Rod wasn't setting the world on fire, he was getting to bowl games consistently. Plus he really wasn't let go because of performance. Arizona won't put up with Sumlin that long if he can't produce.

Reactions: 05_never_again

VN Store

Back