Arkansas game time?

Have you seen the schedule for that day? Our game is clearly the best SEC game that day. Missouri at A&M would be 2nd.
Georgia and Bama have easy games. Texas and Oklahoma are off

I bet UT is 7:30
I hope the Oklahoma game killed our Saturday night away from home game curse.

Should be announced soon, either noon or 1:00.

Edit, I mean they will announce the game time at noon or 1:00. They already announced it will be either a 3:30 - 4:30 or 6-8PM kickoff.

View attachment 680058
Dang. Can we get a road game earlier in the day? Guess we better get used to being thrown in prime time slots.

Edit, I mean they will announce the game time at noon or 1:00. They already announced it will be either a 3:30 - 4:30 or 6-8PM kickoff.

View attachment 680058

View attachment 680058
Itā€™s an afternoon flex. Meaning itā€™s anywhere from 3:30-8. Itā€™s not a noon kick though. Theyā€™ll be announcing in a few hours
Just curious, how do y'all know when they announce the game time? Just out of curiousity

Canā€™t say that Iā€™m happy about that . Would really like for them to not have had all day to get gassed up. This is gonna be a fight .
I like it. We dislodged the ā€œroad night gameā€ monkey from our back in Norman; letā€™s throw it to the ground and stomp it to death in Fayetteville. Sorry for the grisly metaphor.

Hope Arky beats TAMU and itā€™s the primetime ABC game. More chances for Herbie to blow smoke at us while Fowler chews nails.

Any thought on what the other game they are deciding between which is on the other network? It isn't an SEC game because all other SEC games times were announced. I don't see any other rated vs. rated games on the schedule and I'm sure ABC would prefer to put SEC games in the primetime slot since they paid so much money for the broadcast rights. I'd say its a good chance we are back on ABC at 7:30 with Fowler and Herbstreit on the call.

Any thought on what the other game they are deciding between which is on the other network? It isn't an SEC game because all other SEC games times were announced. I don't see any other rated vs. rated games on the schedule and I'm sure ABC would prefer to put SEC games in the primetime slot since they paid so much money for the broadcast rights. I'd say its a good chance we are back on ABC at 7:30 with Fowler and Herbstreit on the call.
Florida State vs Clemson?

VN Store

Back