Arkansas game time?

Florida State vs Clemson?
That, or Michigan vs Washington (Natty Rematch story line) are really the only games I see. But with Fox/CBS/NBC having BIG 10 TV rights, the Michigan game seems a bit far fetched. FSU is terrible this year, so I don't see the appeal for that game, but we shall see.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
So 3 day games the rest of the season? Florida, Utep, and Vandy? I personally like the day games better than night but I guess this is what happens when you put an elite product on the field. Guess I will just adapt.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
So 3 day games the rest of the season? Florida, Utep, and Vandy? I personally like the day games better than night but I guess this is what happens when you put an elite product on the field. Guess I will just adapt.
Probably Bama too. Uga play at Texas the same day we play Bama. I’m expecting UGA to beat Bama this weekend. That will most likely be 1 vs 2 for that game .

Reactions: Jpcisco
Probably Bama too. Uga play at Texas the same day we play Bama. I’m expecting UGA to beat Bama this weekend. That will most likely be 1 vs 2 for that game .
True, I think Bama pulls it out at home but they will definitely pick the undefeated match up whether it's Us/Bama or GA/Texas.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back