As a life long Viking fan...

Congrats, they got a lot of good players. Not sure about that trade though. The Pats got the better end of that deal. Good for CP going in the 1st!

Makes me want to throw up as a Packers fan, but atleast you guys got better. NFC North is better when you guys are good.

Reactions: 2 people
CP will do really good as Harvin's replacement. But I still wish Houston had gotten him instead. GO TEXANS!

Reactions: 1 person
All I got to say is........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
Amen man! CP is one of my all time favorite vols. looking forward to seeing him on Sundays now. Skol vikings and go vols!!!

Last edited:
Makes me want to throw up as a Packers fan, but atleast you guys got better. NFC North is better when you guys are good.

Glad to see a Packer fan upset about CP going to the Vikings.
Wait, as a Lion fan I feel like throwing up too.

Glad to see a Packer fan upset about CP going to the Vikings.
Wait, as a Lion fan I feel like throwing up too.

Bears fan sweating out returns now...let's form a NFC North support group
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
Bears fan sweating out returns now...let's form a NFC North support group
Posted via VolNation Mobile

But you drafted Kyle Long. I did not see that coming at all. The Vikings made a splash for sure.

Had the Vikings not taken CP, do you think the Cowboys would've taken him? You know, to be reunited with Dools. :)

After ending my lifelong fandome of the Cowboys (for obvious reasons), I decided to start pulling for the Vikings because of A.P.. Now my new team has C. P.! Christmas has come early for me!! Go Vikes!!

VN Store

Back