As a life long Viking fan...

But you drafted Kyle Long. I did not see that coming at all. The Vikings made a splash for sure.

No Bears fan did...hope it was great scouting by the new GMs crew and not a name recognition pick...we need offensive linemen in the worst way so here's hoping
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Titans never pick vols.

Um, Jesse Mahelona? Albert Haynesworth?

Not to mention Jason Layman (he was originally drafted when they were still the Houston Oilers) and Joey Kent. Both were drafted in the 2nd round and didn't pan out like a lot of 2nd rounders do.

If you're good and are available when they are picking, you'll usually get picked especially if it's a position of need. They don't care where you went to school.

I know Warmack is a good guard, but I'm kind of surprised two guards went that high. You usually pick tackles that high. Good guards can be picked in later rounds. The Titans have never been known as a great drafting team though.

Congrats to Vikings' fans everywhere. That was some really cool, smart moves. Three impact, franchise type players in the first round is big for any team.

So a Titan team can see no way to draft at least one UT player each year regardless of the round? There were no needs for a D-tackle when Malik was taken in by Denver in the 6th round last year? He was the only guy to get drafted, worst year in decades for UT. He was good enough for a playoff team to draft late, yet, not good enough for the Titans, which had one of the worst D-lines in the NFL going into and coming out of the season. That's just one example of how they do nearly every year. You can name a half dozen UT guys they have drafted at most.

C'mon, Titan defenders. You know better. Be honest about it. The ownership and management stinks. They restrict the coaching staff's ability to draft and attract quality FA talent to Nashville. They love mediocrity.

Reactions: 1 person
So a Titan team can see no way to draft at least one UT player each year regardless of the round? There were no needs for a D-tackle when Malik was taken in by Denver in the 6th round last year? He was the only guy to get drafted, worst year in decades for UT. He was good enough for a playoff team to draft late, yet, not good enough for the Titans, which had one of the worst D-lines in the NFL going into and coming out of the season. That's just one example of how they do nearly every year. You can name a half dozen UT guys they have drafted at most.

C'mon, Titan defenders. You know better. Be honest about it. The ownership and management stinks. They restrict the coaching staff's ability to draft and attract quality FA talent to Nashville. They love mediocrity.
I'm a titans fan, had season tickets since they came to Nashville and you sir are correct. The management has always sucked and our owner is a crazy old bastard. Why you think Jeff got outta there. Still love my team were just garbage lol.

VN Store

Back