Asheville- San Fran east./Who's Rich?

C-south

Why is it everything dims/liberals touch turn to s***? I can’t post the video but my stepson and his wife ventured up there for the weekend. Some dude with a super receding hairline wearing a skirt was all up on some woman with a buzz cut, shirtless, showing her skim milk titties and baloney nipples on Main Street. It a microcosm of what the represent.

Why is it everything dims/liberals touch turn to s***? I can’t post the video but my stepson and his wife ventured up there for the weekend. Some dude with a super receding hairline wearing a skirt was all up on some woman with a buzz cut, shirtless, showing her skim milk titties and baloney nipples on Main Street. It a microcosm of what the represent.
That's what Libs do. They want every city in America to be that way. If we don't stand & fight that's exactly what will happen. Asheville is way too Liberal...we will NEVER go back!

Too rich. If it weren't for liberals, Asheville wouldn't be a place that people wanted to go to in the first place. It became what it is because of liberals. What have conservatives done to make Asheville great?

First time in Asheville? It's always been kind of hippy ish.

Too rich. If it weren't for liberals, Asheville wouldn't be a place that people wanted to go to in the first place. It became what it is because of liberals. What have conservatives done to make Asheville great?

True. I hear tell that George W. Vanderbilt’s holiday drag show wingdings were mighty entertaining for the entire family.

We were there a couple of months ago for the first time in 3 years or so, and I was shocked how bad is has become. Homeless people everywhere, much dirtier, accosted several times by beggars, and every other store seemed like a "CBD" place. Sad, really. Used to be one of my favorite places to visit. The redeeming factors were that food was still great, the pinball museum, and the wicked weed patio.

Asheville was a hippy mountain town for years. Was never conservative.

Was never a hotbed of coastal progressivism either. It is now.

Was in Asheville in April. Had a blast. Stayed in the Kimpton downtown. Went to several breweries, Biltmore and some really good restaurants.
I travel a good bit and sad to say most decent size cites now have homeless, beggars and other issues. Some more than others. I mean if you walk down the “strip” in Knoxville there are all kinds of beggars and what appear to be homeless.

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back