Ask TheFallGuy Tech questions

Why are you paying for 600mbps? Comcast probably charging you and arm and a leg for that and you don't need speeds that high for most things

That is what they bundle with my cable contract. If I drop to a slower speed (just checked my account):
  • 50 Mbps - -$18.60/mth
  • 100 Mbps - +$1.40/mth
  • 300 Mbps - +$11.40/mth
  • 600 Mpbs - where I am at current pricing
So, I can increase my cost and drop my speed or go to 50 Mbps with 4 users in the house and save $18.60/mth.

I am happy to note that my question was for equipment recommendations to optimize the speed, and all of the interest of the Zone is to evaluate my provider setup.

That is what they bundle with my cable contract. If I drop to a slower speed (just checked my account):
  • 50 Mbps - -$18.60/mth
  • 100 Mbps - +$1.40/mth
  • 300 Mbps - +$11.40/mth
  • 600 Mpbs - where I am at current pricing
So, I can increase my cost and drop my speed or go to 50 Mbps with 4 users in the house and save $18.60/mth.

I am happy to note that my question was for equipment recommendations to optimize the speed, and all of the interest of the Zone is to evaluate my provider setup.
You not have fiber internet where you live? I mean you get more for the same and you don't have ro worry about a modem just the routers are all you would need Any way I dropped 2 links in the other thread.

iPhone 8. Verizon. Company pays.
I really didn't want to know, but thanks. We need to start an ask the real 95 thread. Or just change the names on TFG and souces worthless ask threads.

I'm glad you like your iphone. I acquired an ipad and I hate that thing. I'm sure most of it is just because of what I'm used to, but datgum I hate it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
customer-service-call-center.gif

VN Store

Back