ASU Game Thread

Well, that inning was a disaster. I don't care what kind of strategy Rod had going.....it was obviously the wrong one. Anyone think that we will score at least 2 in 2 innings? I don't.

We absolutely need a run in this inning. We need a 3 run homer...

That is why his average is in the 240s. That was ball four. Would have had bases loaded with the lead-off hitter.

Well, so much for that. It was a good run to the series I guess.

We will have the top of the order coming up. This has got to be a scoreless top of the 9th.

Volsguy12 Posted Today, 05:09 PM
wheres cobb been? do they just not pitch him anymore?

There he is.

Well, there it is folks. Got to the big game and was the first team eliminated. It was a good run by our team this year though.

Good year for a team picked to finish 11th in the league, but that was still disappointing.

I hated to see this team lose, but I am proud of what they did this season.

It really aggravates me that Iorg swings at the first pitch almost every time he bats. And everybody knows (except for Delmonico I guess) that Atkins is done after seven innings. If you look back towards the end of the regular season and all post season it holds true. Why in the world we didn't get him out sooner I will never know.

I think this team got a little caught up in all the hype. The team we saw in this CWS was not the team I have seen this year. To me they had that deer in the headlights look and made WAY too many mistakes and we struggled to get runs home when it mattered.

they did play really hard, maybe should have takin Adkins out a lil earlier, but..oh well.

i am very proud of this team, but they kept adkins in way to long. they should have stayed to their plan and started him on friday.

they choked horribly today. but my hat is off to those guys. good job.

lets go 2006.

Next year's gonna be tough. The Vols had a lot of great talent this year. Hoch is going, right? And I know Iorg is gonna make the Astros a very happy team.

YEah well people thought they were going to struggle this year but look what happened there...........

VN Store

Back