At 22 years old, I'm finally going to my first game at Neyland!!

Stupified

My parents aren't football fans, so I never got a chance to go to a game growing up. This year... I'm going to three! :rock2:

Reactions: 35 people
I'm sure your parents are fine folks, but I cannot imagine growing up in a household where football wasn't a part of the family life.

Reactions: 5 people
Hellyeah.gif

Reactions: 5 people
My first game was in 1973. We lost to GA 31 to 35 due to a HORRIBLE fake field goal call. MY GOD we had RICKY TOWNSAND KICKING... The Barefooted kicker......I don't think I'm:mad: over it yet. Get ready Bud. Its a blast and something you shall cherish every time you go. You will always take away something that was special and that you remember. It is TENNESSEE and when you leave so are you.

Last edited:
Finally? Oh, you poor old fellow.
I always get a chuckle out of a youngster expressing such exasperation.

You will learn that all of the UT offensive plays are actually called from the stands after the play has been run, by loud geniuses. If you don't understand now, you soon will.

Reactions: 1 person
My parents aren't football fans, so I never got a chance to go to a game growing up. This year... I'm going to three! :rock2:

Congrats man that's awesome. It'll change your life bruh! Changed mine in November 1999.

VN Store

Back