Athlon's sports has Tennessee ranked 5th in SEC (East)

I also think it's a fair assessment. I just hope we don't finish so low in the SEC East...

I also think it's a fair assessment. I just hope we don't finish so low in the SEC East...

I bought Lindy's preseason mag last night and they as well as CFN.scout.com are predicting a 5th place eastern finish ahead of Mizzou and Kentucky. Football Time in Tennessee is showing its true orange colors for predicting the Vols 4th in the east.

Question, do you guys put much stock in AthlonSports predictions?

I've never thought much of them. Even in the current list of Top 25, they have Oregon #3, Stanford #7 and Oregon State #25. I find it difficult to believe, one, that Fresno State is ranked higher than Oregon State and two, that UCLA isn't ranked.

:whistling: To be honest, Im not sure I believe O will be 3rd this year...

Question, do you guys put much stock in AthlonSports predictions?

I've never thought much of them. Even in the current list of Top 25, they have Oregon #3, Stanford #7 and Oregon State #25. I find it difficult to believe, one, that Fresno State is ranked higher than Oregon State and two, that UCLA isn't ranked.

UCLA has talent but they have been well for a lack of a better term "choke artist" as of late. Jmo

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back