Atlanta Braves Thread (Fredi-free Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa this joyous day and you all are hating on a great nickname are killing my vibe

DansBae joining the Braves on Wednesday according to CBS sports. 😀😀😀😀

Just saw that the Braves in Instagram are planning to select the contract of Dansby on Wednesday. Wonder if Ozzie will be close behind?

I figured they would bring up Ozzie before Swanson. Oh well, they both are playing well & are better than what we had in Aybar. Ozzie will be in the September call ups anyhow.

Why in the world would an executive say this publicly?

@DObrienAJC
#Braves boss Hart says Swanson 'not quite ready' but doesn't expect him to be 'overwhelmed' in MLB ajc.com/news/sports/ba…

@DObrienAJC
#Braves boss Hart says Swanson 'not quite ready' but doesn't expect him to be 'overwhelmed' in MLB ajc.com/news/sports/ba…

Idk.. But him and Coppy usually keep it real.

@DObrienAJC

Hart is quite able to say or do just about anything with this team. That's his MO.

Idk.. But him and Coppy usually keep it real.

I get that. But there's perfectly good place for guys who aren't quite ready and it's right across town. I don't get bringing a guy in from AA that you acknowledge isn't quite ready.

I get that. But there's perfectly good place for guys who aren't quite ready and it's right across time. I don't get bringing a guy in from AA that you acknowledge isn't quite ready.

No problem with it. Get him some experience, he was/is going to be on the roster out of spring next year anyway. Let him wet his feet. Good idea IMO. Should do the same with Ozzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back