Atlanta Braves Thread (Tim Hudson Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin upton is playing cf and bj upton is hitting (and playing lf)

What a time to be alive

How on earth do you go literally 1,000 ABs hitting under .200 and being the worst regular in MLB and then immediately hit 80 points higher the next two years?

Legitimate question: would it be a terrible idea to play Perez today in my fantasy league? I'm not sure about the matchup with the Pirates but there's not much left in free agency in my league.

Which is why Heyward stinking has been surprising. Fully expected him to make a post-Barves jump.

Still has that long, power leaking swing. He just is what he is, and he's not going to be the 30/100 guy that he looks the part for.

Is hitting sub .200 against lefties.

(Not that I agree, just throwing it out there)

I get that but you're 9-26. It's things like this that drives me up a ****ing tree. He needs to play and get more reps. Taking away at bats for Chase ****ing d'Arnaud is soooooo stupid.

I get that but you're 9-26. It's things like this that drives me up a ****ing tree. He needs to play and get more reps. Taking away at bats for Chase ****ing d'Arnaud is soooooo stupid.

I agree with you. Fredi has no clue how to handle the lineup or team. It's time for someone else to takeover this team.

I agree, if you're going to platoon / protect him, at least send out another possible OF prospect or high upside player. Otherwise, let Mallex see the LHP and put in work.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back