Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You put the link of the already imbedded version in the youtube brackets may be why.

I know, because I do this 90+% of the time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXMnbSaMjC4&list=PLL-lmlkrmJanMiVQHqzj38y7oKRyc-gTf[/youtube]

just look at where Jones is to start that play.

Was not human when it came to defense.

The two best things about being a Braves fan during the last 20 years were getting to watch Greg Maddux pitch every fifth day during his prime and getting to watch Andruw Jones play center field every day. It's rare that you get to watch one guy do something as about as high a level as it's ever been done by anybody, and Braves fans have been able to watch two of them.

The two best things about being a Braves fan during the last 20 years were getting to watch Greg Maddux pitch every fifth day during his prime and getting to watch Andruw Jones play center field every day. It's rare that you get to watch one guy do something as about as high a level as it's ever been done by anybody, and Braves fans have been able to watch two of them.

I say this all the time when talking about Andruw Jones, but my dad's favorite quote is when somebody makes a diving catch in center and he proceeds to say "Andruw would have drank a coke and eaten a whole thing of popcorn and still gotten there standing up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back