Atlanta

if that episode doesn't win something on the tension level alone...

I didn’t expect that type of episode at all. Darius is my favorite character and was glad he had his own episode. But man that was creepy. It was hilarious when he told the others to check out Sammy Sosa’s hat. Hahaha

Dude I’m watching the latest episode and guys WTF IS THIS

I bet the kind of thing that happened in this episode goes on all the time.

...being all kinds of stupid for a whiff of fame.

I just watched the Teddy Perkins episode and I can't even function, rn.

what I’m trying to figure out is when Benny comes back and teddy has a shocked expression on his face and says “Benny you’re alive!” Even though he said that Benny was alive at the beginning and clearly states he takes care of him. Glover is too smart to make that mistake so I’m confused why that is.

what I’m trying to figure out is when Benny comes back and teddy has a shocked expression on his face and says “Benny you’re alive!” Even though he said that Benny was alive at the beginning and clearly states he takes care of him. Glover is too smart to make that mistake so I’m confused why that is.

The whole thing was a setup to peg Darius with the murder. He thought he had killed Benny (that's why there was a blood drop on the piano key), but Benny was still kicking. Teddy was going to kill Darius and explain to the police that Darius was the one who killed his brother. His brother just didn't die from whatever wound that Teddy had inflicted upon him.

The whole thing was a setup to peg Darius with the murder. He thought he had killed Benny (that's why there was a blood drop on the piano key), but Benny was still kicking. Teddy was going to kill Darius and explain to the police that Darius was the one who killed his brother. His brother just didn't die from whatever wound that Teddy had inflicted upon him.

Can you bold something within someone else's spoiler? I guess I'll find out. I agree with your overall reading of the episode but, if the section I've tried to bold in your post is accurate, they should have done more than just the piano to allude to that. Insane, and great, episode but I do kind of agree with Z that, even though I came to the same conclusion you did, it still felt they could have been a little more creative but clear to tie it all together.

I think the ambiguity at the end was part of the mood he was going for in the episode.

I totally forgot about the blood on the piano. I thought that it was just showing that Benny had been playing and his skin bled when he played the piano but that makes a ton of sense

I’m getting caught up and my God the episodes with Earn and Al as kids really hit home

Any thoughts on DGs This is America music video? It was directed by the same guy (Hiro something) who works on Atlanta.

Any thoughts on DGs This is America music video? It was directed by the same guy (Hiro something) who works on Atlanta.

I thought it was good. I enjoyed it. I got the symbolism and everything and I didn’t think Gambino could dance like.

I don’t think it’s some incredible statement that is going to change lives or anything but it does make you think which I appreciate.

I like the white horse/death part the best.

There’s a short film Glover did shot very similarly to Atlanta and touches on a lot of the same themes as the show back in 2013 called “Clapping For The Wrong Reasons”. It’s on YouTube if you ever want to check it out. Pretty interesting stuff of fame and everyday life.

That video was insane just from a technical standpoint. Hiro has serious talent. I watched a short interview with him he has done a lot of ground breaking music videos.

Teddy Perkins appearance in the front row of the Emmys last night was by far the best thing about the ceremony. Next level glorious.

VN Store

Back