Attachment limit

mrmax86

Fight. Strain. Compete.
@Freak I'm trying to put together a sweet thread to track our team's big plays for 2024, but I just ran up against the "8 attachments per post" limit. Is that something that can be overridden and/or customized by user? I'd love to be able to post about 20 small photos to link to posts for each game.

@Freak I'm trying to put together a sweet thread to track our team's big plays for 2024, but I just ran up against the "8 attachments per post" limit. Is that something that can be overridden and/or customized by user? I'd love to be able to post about 20 small photos to link to posts for each game.

Are the photos online that you can embed with a link rather than upload? I'd rather not increase the attachment limit that much as it tends to take up sever space and increase page loads when people upload a bunch of attachments on one post. Let me know.

Are the photos online that you can embed with a link rather than upload? I'd rather not increase the attachment limit that much as it tends to take up sever space and increase page loads when people upload a bunch of attachments on one post. Let me know.
I figured out yesterday that 20 linked images are allowed so that should be plenty. I’ve modified all my posts in that thread to remove the attachments and make them links. Much easier to copy across to multiple posts too when it’s a link rather than an attachment.

Reactions: Freak

VN Store

Back