Auburn being Investigated

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Jan 10, 2005 4:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 10, 2005 4:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bama My Heart@Jan 10, 2005 1:40 PM
I did notice that everytime a player(no matter what team) went down hurt on the field that the Auburn players knelt and prayed.  I think this speaks well for a team of young men,

Yes, they did pray when players were injured. There is nothing wrong with that by any means. It was when they started praying because the Gatorade was running low that struck me as kind of strange. [/quote]
Actually, I don&#39;t think God minds when people pray.... just as long as they pray. In my opinion, God is concerned about the small things in life, just like he is concerned about the large things. The Bible says to trust Him with EVERYTHING... including the Gatorade. :twocents:

Well, one thing is for sure. All of that praying didn&#39;t hurt them this year. 13 - 0 in the SEC is pretty miraculous if you ask me.....

VN Store

Back