Auburn got Knechted

Dude is a baller and I hope is a difference in us getting to the final four. Great performance by him and a great win.

The tournament will be tough, but DK is absolutely the real deal. The rest of the TN team is pretty dang good too from the little I’ve seen. It wouldn’t terribly surprise me to see you guys make a very strong run in the tournament. March can be fickle so you never know, but it’s gotta feel good to have a strong team and a player like DK! I’m a GA fan and after what I saw tonight I can’t pull against that young man

maybe pearl needs to leave the hearts of you old timers including me. great game but some of his comments after the game says,, im done.

maybe im looking to close into this

Dude is a baller and I hope is a difference in us getting to the final four. Great performance by him and a great win.
It's gonna take more help from Vis and JJ than they have supplied sense the Ky game. One or two guys cannot make it to the BIG dance without really strong help.

Reactions: Volfan1000
It's gonna take more help from Vis and JJ than they have supplied sense the Ky game. One or two guys cannot make it to the BIG dance without really strong help.
Totally agree, just hope they finally reach that peak consistantly during the big dance, potential final 4 if they do

Anyone know about Dalton’s parents? Are they able to attends games or do they have to watch on cable, satellite or inter webs? Always wonder about players families when they live so far away. Would be a shame for them to miss all these great games his is playing. Any insights?

Anyone know about Dalton’s parents? Are they able to attends games or do they have to watch on cable, satellite or inter webs? Always wonder about players families when they live so far away. Would be a shame for them to miss all these great games his is playing. Any insights?
Last I had heard they’ve not been to Knoxville yet, would assume they’ll be there for senior day though

The funniest thing I saw was on an Auburn forum when someone said dude looked like Larry Bird.
i mean outside of the obvious what about him is similar to bird? different heights and builds, hair color, different face, ears, nose, mouth, chin. Dalton is athletic..They only have 1 thing in common physically.

why does the universe rob this guy of his 40.. he deserves a 40 piece on some one
When I heard the announcers say he had 39 I thought he was finally going to get that elusive 40+ point game.

i mean outside of the obvious what about him is similar to bird? different heights and builds, hair color, different face, ears, nose, mouth, chin. Dalton is athletic..They only have 1 thing in common physically.

Bird was a shot making assassin. That's the way I took it.

Reactions: DixieVol
We are very lucky he didn't get that 3rd foul in the first half.

Also this team has to get better at free throws. I don't know what it is, but it's like one guy misses a free throw and then entire team starts missing.

What I've noticed on free throws, sometimes they step to the line and as soon as the referee hands them the ball they immediately shoot. They need to take a second or two to focus before they take the shot.

VN Store

Back