Austin Price Comments About Lance Heard

I mentioned in another thread. I saw on some Facebook page that he was able, but was holding out for more NIL. I'm not saying that's gospel, but I did read it, and it could be completely false. I'd just wondered if anyone else heard anything when I mentioned it.

Reactions: feathersax
I mentioned in another thread. I saw on some Facebook page that he was able, but was holding out for more NIL. I'm not saying that's gospel, but I did read it, and it could be completely false. I'd just wondered if anyone else heard anything when I mentioned it.
Not a word.

Reactions: joevol33

Not NIL related at all. Nothing to do with NIL

All Austin ever knows is what staff members tell him. If they lie, then he reports wrong information. Not hard to understand
I definitely didn’t imply it was hard to understand. I said Heard would not play. AP said he would. It’s just annoying that people assume he has some insight beyond the company line.

I don't know much about NIL or economics in general, but that seems like a losing strategy for anyone. I don't know how long I'd keep my job if I told my boss I was done working until I got a raise.

I definitely do not believe this. Don’t think Heard is stupid, and that would be a stupid decision that costs him millions of NFL dollars. Talk about scaring away GMs… the kid hasn’t even produced good tape against elite pass rushers yet. That has to be his top priority, from a selfish standpoint. And there’s a non-selfish component to this as well where he wants to help his brothers succeed. I highly doubt that he’s just being 100% selfish. Not with all that this team has in front of them.

Well it is beyond your information
Stoerner Fumbles has been right alot over the last few years. He's one of the handful of people who post here who appear to have legit info they don't parrot from pay sites. Also, his news is sometimes good, sometimes bad, and sometimes neutral, which is a mark of having a real source.

I hope that rumor is either a bare faced lie, reporting error, or baseless speculation. But you know, humans gonna human, and more than a few willingly walk into Madam Greed's brothel.

Last edited:
The one thing that was shown Saturday night, with Heard not playing and Campbell being injured,is we have not developed enough quality depth at OT without a drop off. Hope our coaches can continue to work this group to get better, so down the road the drop off will not be so obvious.

Reactions: PA Vol
LSW says it's not true, and I take his word for it
I agree, but that's totally where college football is heading and it's probably already happening more than we think. Heck, it happens in the NFL where there are much stronger contracts and much more enforceable rules. CFB almost encourages that behavior right now with the current status quo.

VN Store

Back