Available Prospects Update Thread / NOT a complaining thread please

ShowMeVol

I know there are several threads out there that are tracking non-committed prospects….but most have those have turned into how this recruiting class stinks thread…is it possible for the knowledgeable guys out there to track the non-committed prospects that the Vols still have a chance of signing….AND all the guys who want to bitch about how bad this class is going to be…..PLEASE use one of the many other existing threads for that debate.

McClain
E. Davis
Q. Coples
Savage
D. Thomas
Alexander
Abrams-Ward
Kelley
Waggner
Witherspoon
J Harris
Wells
Walls
Scruggs

And I'm sure there are others are still on our board I believe.

HV....I saw the target thread....nothing has been updated for awhile...not sure if I'm missing something? I'm fairly new to the site...only made 2 or 3 posts...so sorry in advance if i'm making some rookie mistakes :unsure:

HV...one more quick question...I'm probably missing it...but the thread "Recruiting Targets" was last updated on 1/19...should I be looking at a different thread? Thanks!

McClain (must get, like our chances)
Thomas (ours if we want him I think)
Coples (tough pull from unc, but doable)
Walls (already in)
Wells (likes sec, think he's ours)
Alexander (need a speedster, I like our chances)
Gillespie (should be able to sell him over TCU)
Savage (need to send 5 coaches to get him like TT did)
Waggner (silent I think)
Abrams Ward (my favorite for some reason, must get)
E. Davis (would be a beast with creer for the future)
Witherspoon (I think we swap him for Floyd with UM)

If we can get on campus for visit, icing on the cake

Jerell Harris
Gerell Robonson

:rock:

McClain (must get, like our chances)
Thomas (ours if we want him I think)
Coples (tough pull from unc, but doable)
Walls (already in)
Wells (likes sec, think he's ours)
Alexander (need a speedster, I like our chances)
Gillespie (should be able to sell him over TCU)
Savage (need to send 5 coaches to get him like TT did)
Waggner (silent I think)
Abrams Ward (my favorite for some reason, must get)
E. Davis (would be a beast with creer for the future)
Witherspoon (I think we swap him for Floyd with UM)

If we can get on campus for visit, icing on the cake

Jerell Harris
Gerell Robonson

:rock:

Gillespie committed to K-State

If we get all those guys on the list, obviosly excluding Marlon Walls and Gilespie, since they just commited.. then that will mean we'll have 23 commits.. thats the percect number we need.. so basically, we need to land all those guys.. and i know it will be hard.. but i am confident that Phil and his staff can pull it together
maybe letting one or 2 of those guys slip away.

If we get all those guys on the list, obviosly excluding Marlon Walls and Gilespie, since they just commited.. then that will mean we'll have 23 commits.. thats the percect number we need.. so basically, we need to land all those guys.. and i know it will be hard.. but i am confident that Phil and his staff can pull it together
maybe letting one or 2 of those guys slip away.

Don't expect to get "all but one or two" off of any recruit list.
Setting yourself up.
Just set back, hope for the best, and be glad it's not YOUR job, and be thankful for who you get.

Enrique Davis @ 6'1" 215 with 4.39 speed would be the second coming of Jamal Lewis. Unfortunately we will lose him to Oregon due to the fact Johnathan Stewart is going into the NFL and he can step right in and play. We lost Johnathan Stewart for the same reason. I really wanted us to land him as well.

But on the bright side, I feel Lennon Creer is going to be a stud. Anyone who runs for 2800+ yards and 36 tds in a season is a stud. He did it in TEXAS! Texas football has great talent.Creer is the real deal.

Stewart also wanted to stay on the west coast.

Witherspoon kinda stings, but it could mean that we are in good shape with Harris. I doubt it, though.

If he goes to Oregon then there more reasons to decommitting from Auburn than their offense.

Davis may go to Oregon but they already have commits from two 4* RB's so he won't be a lock there either. They have some other backs that have been in their system a couple of years that will want to compete also.

If he's as good as projected, he'll get the ball plenty and early no matter where he goes.

If he dropped Auburn because of the spread, it makes no sense at all for him to go all the way across the country to play in a smaller stadium with less national tv exposure... to play in the spread.

IMO UT's best shot with Davis is to get him as a pair with Coples.

Those two guys would really upgrade this class.

It would not surprise me if some of these guys turn out to be great players. How many times do we hear stories about guys that were not highly recruited out of high school or even walk-ons that turn out to be all-pros. They might actually land a few blue collar guys that value the jersey they put on and love the school they play for. Look at Cortland Finnegan of the Titans, he went to Samford in the OVC and i would love to have a few guys like that on the team.

VN Store

Back